Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 28 2012, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindier View Post
I am losing neighbors and it saddens me to see them go, some of us started together and now it seems I am the only one left in the group, I am happy for the neighbors I have and really want to keep them, I think its because they feel the game is becoming overwhelming and not enough new farm related items and new crops to grow. It would be neat to have water that moves and a train that will move around on the farm...I have no idea how hard that is to do but it would be cool... Your game is the best one on Facebook and the only one I play..Thank you for your hard work and making the game great....
too many facilities...and not enough dishes in the restaurants etc...eight crops that we do not use...yet...etc...
Old Mar 28 2012, 10:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl62 View Post
PLEASE SOME ONE HELP!!

the 5X5 harvest and plow icons are lit up, as if i had them, but i dont, not in storage, not in gift box...what does this mean?
Sorry I misunderstood your post, I thought they were lit up and you didn't purchase them, I must have been tired when I read your post.

If you would have bought them for a neighbor/friend they should be in the neighbors/friends gift box not yours, did the neighbor/friend look in their gift box for them and if so they should try to clear your cache and cookies and reload your browser and farmtown and see if they are there. If not you would need to check with a moderator and see what they have to say.
Old Mar 28 2012, 10:34 PM

It sure would be nice to get the Easter decorations before Easter
Old Mar 28 2012, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Sorry I misunderstood your post, I thought they were lit up and you didn't purchase them, I must have been tired when I read your post.

If you would have bought them for a neighbor/friend they should be in the neighbors/friends gift box not yours, did the neighbor/friend look in their gift box for them and if so they should try to clear your cache and cookies and reload your browser and farmtown and see if they are there. If not you would need to check with a moderator and see what they have to say.
it is not in her gift box...they have to clear my cache? and where would i send that message to?! i have no idea where to send any thing!! some of them get moved to i have no clue others have been deleted others still have been put in a thread that has been closed!! don't know where to start a thread for this issue! or if there IS a thread for this!!
Old Mar 28 2012, 10:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
it is not in her gift box...they have to clear my cache? and where would i send that message to?! i have no idea where to send any thing!! some of them get moved to i have no clue others have been deleted others still have been put in a thread that has been closed!! don't know where to start a thread for this issue! or if there IS a thread for this!!
You will need to report this to Support. Nothing can be done through the forums for refunds or replacements. To contact Support you go to your farm page, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on Support and fill out the form with the details of the problem.
Be patient as they may take anywhere from a few hours up to a couple weeks to respond depending on how many tickets they have in front of yours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 28 2012, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Hi

just adding to what the other members have said/suggested

when you sent these items did you get a popup saying that the items had been sent?

you didnt by chance purchase them instead of sending?

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Mar 28 2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You will need to report this to Support. Nothing can be done through the forums for refunds or replacements. To contact Support you go to your farm page, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on Support and fill out the form with the details of the problem.
Be patient as they may take anywhere from a few hours up to a couple weeks to respond depending on how many tickets they have in front of yours.
thank u...sent...
Old Mar 28 2012, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Hi

just adding to what the other members have said/suggested

when you sent these items did you get a popup saying that the items had been sent?

you didnt by chance purchase them instead of sending?
u know i do not remember lol...my FC went down the 50 for the 5X5 H/P though...i purchased it for her...sent to her...
Old Mar 28 2012, 11:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

anyone else having major continuous disconnects today???

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 29 2012, 02:42 AM

Thanks for the feedback

This thread is now closed
Closed Thread