Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 02 2019, 06:45 PM

Thanks Taz - appreciate the info. Easier to sell off facs than make a suggestion. :-)
Old Dec 06 2019, 10:35 PM

Angry This has to be either a bad joke or an error

I have a problem with my Fish trading in the Trading Warehouse. The limits are obviously an error. My limits are as follows:

Yellowtail - 3
Lobster - 3
Grouper - 3
Cod - 3
Salmon - 1
Squid - 3
Trout - 1
Tuna - 3
Walleye - 1

Even IF I get double for selling to others, I'll NEVER get even close to enough to make a difference. I have Big Sea Coasts and am still short around 10,000 grouper PER DAY. I didn't figure that the fish trading would solve my problem, but I thought, perhaps, it would put a dent in it. Right now, it's laughable.
Old Dec 06 2019, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I have a problem with my Fish trading in the Trading Warehouse. The limits are obviously an error. My limits are as follows:

Yellowtail - 3
Lobster - 3
Grouper - 3
Cod - 3
Salmon - 1
Squid - 3
Trout - 1
Tuna - 3
Walleye - 1

Even IF I get double for selling to others, I'll NEVER get even close to enough to make a difference. I have Big Sea Coasts and am still short around 10,000 grouper PER DAY. I didn't figure that the fish trading would solve my problem, but I thought, perhaps, it would put a dent in it. Right now, it's laughable.
I got the big TEN in yellowtail.

It's not helpful.
Old Dec 06 2019, 11:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post

Yellowtail - 3
Lobster - 3
Grouper - 3
Cod - 3
Salmon - 1
Squid - 3
Trout - 1
Tuna - 3
Walleye - 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertrude's Dude Ranch View Post
I got the big TEN in yellowtail.

It's not helpful.
Hi Sir Matthew KC and Gertrude's Dude Ranch,
I am sorry but the amounts are correct. As with the other parts of this your limit is based on 1% of the total of that item you get.

As stated in the rules and also in the Game Guide chapter on Buying/Selling/Trading: "Trading limits are calculated based on your farms production capacity, so if you can generate a yield of 500,000 crops from your farms your trading limit for crops will be 1% of 500,000 = 5,000 crops. If you can generate a yield of 400 salmons from your waters your trading limit for salmon will be 1% of 400 = 4 salmons."
So it would be based on how many of that specific waters that have a particular fish and how many you get from the fishing of those. Those fish that are in the coin and the FC waters you should get higher amounts because you get more from having multiples of those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 21 2019, 03:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

this is most likely the wrong place to post this so I apologise in advance... I had items in my trade warehouse, both for neighbors and strangers at the trade market showing as being available for others to obtain.. my avatar was Beige, but when people checked for me, there were no goods there.. and when I tried to update that item, the message I got was that I had no trade items.. do I deleted them. I ran the memcache, cleared my browser(chrome) cache, download history etc... so there is obviously a glitch in the works somewhere.. just glad it was only the one item on each side that I must have lost somewhere in cyber space, lol
Old Dec 21 2019, 04:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
this is most likely the wrong place to post this so I apologise in advance... I had items in my trade warehouse, both for neighbors and strangers at the trade market showing as being available for others to obtain.. my avatar was Beige, but when people checked for me, there were no goods there.. and when I tried to update that item, the message I got was that I had no trade items.. do I deleted them. I ran the memcache, cleared my browser(chrome) cache, download history etc... so there is obviously a glitch in the works somewhere.. just glad it was only the one item on each side that I must have lost somewhere in cyber space, lol
Hi Aussie Rae,

I have moved your post to help and support for Trading.

I have a couple of questions for you and a possible cause depending on what happened.

When you initially put your offers in the warehouse, were others
  • not seeing any offers at all ?
  • OR were they seeing them and trying to buy them but getting a message saying "This Farmer does not have any of this item to sell at the moment" ?

If it was the latter, that can happen if after you have loaded them into the warehouse, you then also use the "sell to..." option in the neighbours tab or avatar menu to sell them as well. What we think is happening is someone is trying to buy them at the time you are selling them to someone else and when that happens the offer gets stuck in the warehouse and does not clear like it should. So when you try to update the offer, it won't let you as it's already sold.

If you are using both methods to sell your products, the only thing I can suggest is, when you are done, you open your warehouse and check if they are showing sold. If they are not then you need to try updating the offers and see if it will let you, if it won't then you just need to delete the offers so that others don't try to buy something already sold.

Just one note about this, when you delete offers in your warehouse, as long as they are not already sold, you don't lose the products as you are only deleting the offers not the products. If when you delete an offer if it won't let you add that offer again, then it's sold and just did not clear. Deleting it clears it from the warehouse.

If that's not what is happening them memcache may correct whatever the issue was.
Old Dec 24 2019, 05:55 AM

Default Trading Warehouse

Merry Christmas and thank you for all you do!!

For the last 2 days I've been unable to fill my trading warehouse so I can sell my super facility products. It did let me do it last evening so I thought it was fixed but then again this morning it says I have no products to sell at the moment.
Old Dec 24 2019, 06:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliesNotGoofy View Post
Merry Christmas and thank you for all you do!!

For the last 2 days I've been unable to fill my trading warehouse so I can sell my super facility products. It did let me do it last evening so I thought it was fixed but then again this morning it says I have no products to sell at the moment.
Hi JuliesNotGoofy,

I have moved your post to the thread about Trading.

Every Monday you need to upgrade to get the super facility for the week. The week runs from Monday to Sunday 23:59 your local time. If you forget you won't have any products to sell until you do that and then start making batches in the facility.

Every new day you need to start products again, in your super facility or you will not have any goods to offer for sale. If those do not sell by midnight they expire. If it's telling you today that you have nothing to sell then it sounds like you have not started any batches in your super facility today.
Old Dec 26 2019, 07:06 AM

I have done all that. I use this feature daily. It is still not letting me post. I have been able to only twice I think this week since I've started the new facility and it has always been at the end of the day. I have not been able to fill the warehouse again this morning and I have filled my facilities several times this morning. I've only had this problem this week. Before now it has given me no problems at all. I use it all the time.
Old Dec 26 2019, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliesNotGoofy View Post
I have done all that. I use this feature daily. It is still not letting me post. I have been able to only twice I think this week since I've started the new facility and it has always been at the end of the day. I have not been able to fill the warehouse again this morning and I have filled my facilities several times this morning. I've only had this problem this week. Before now it has given me no problems at all. I use it all the time.
Hi JuliesNotGoofy

Tiger is not available at this moment.

I checked your data and you got the Ice Cream Factory for superfacility.

I visited your farms 11, 12 and 15 where you have placed that facility and they dont have products started.

Please open your Facility Manager and check if the Ice Cream Factory has a check mark in the little box located in the upper left corner near the factory picture. If you removed the check mark then you cant start production for any of them when using the Start All button at the top or the Facility Manager.
Please remember, that if you remove the check mark for one of your Ice Cream Factory, it applies for the other 2 factories.

Also, open the Ice Cream Factory and check if you have a check mark for all products.

Last thing to check is the Funnel in the Facility Manager.

Be sure it is set to

- All Facilities
- All Farms
- Regular Facilities
- Service Facilities

The following pic is only an example:

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading issues, trading problem, trading warehouse, warehouse