Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 05 2019, 06:05 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
I woke up just now and logged in, loaded up someone's ship, and prepared my own ship. Then I went to the market to hire someone to harvest and plow my two farms, and while the farmer is doing work on my farm, I cannot load my farms. I tried to go to another farm but it is stuck at Loading User...

What could be the problem? I hired someone's to harvest my farm 25, the farmer took almost an hour to do just a tiny bit of work, I had to go into my farm to do some of the flowers by myself, and yet I wanted to leave her something to do, but she took forever to do it. Then Now the farmer seems to be taking a long time too to do just two farms, and I cannot log into my own farm. It keeps getting stuck at Loading User. It seems to me Farm Town is having a lot of loading problems lately. I have never had any farmers that worked so slow as they did yesterday and today. What could be the problem?
Hi Sandie May Angel,

I am not having any of the problems you are describing. I have tried loading your farms and am having no difficulty with them whatsoever so at this time I am not inclined to think there is anything wrong with the game or the server your farms are on.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if that helps you. If it does not please try the items in the first post on page one. However if your issues are due to a slowdown in internet for you or a slow down in one of the many links you need to get to Facebook, FB app severs and then on to the game, you will just have to wait until that clears up.
Old May 05 2019, 06:57 AM

Hi Tiger Laybourne:

Yes, I noticed that after the farmer finished her work in my farm, I was able to get in and also moved from farm to farms. Not sure why it was like that, but everything seems okay now. Thanks!
Old May 12 2019, 08:49 PM

Default Can't connect to town mainframe.

I can't connect to the main frame to get hired or hire people. The offlline mode is flashing red and green and won't connect. Help!
Old May 12 2019, 08:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmckethan View Post
I can't connect to the main frame to get hired or hire people. The offlline mode is flashing red and green and won't connect. Help!
Hi lmckethan,
I moved your post to the subject thread about connection problems.
Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the links from there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 13 2019, 07:02 PM

I have tried all the suggestions. i can still work on my farm but cannot connect to get hired or hire someone. I am the only one at the marketplace. I have a new computer and this just started. I can get on fine with my old one so its just a glitch but i cannot figure out where.
Old May 13 2019, 08:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have tried all the suggestions. i can still work on my farm but cannot connect to get hired or hire someone. I am the only one at the marketplace. I have a new computer and this just started. I can get on fine with my old one so its just a glitch but i cannot figure out where.
Hi lmckethan,
Are you seeing others in the market when you use your old computer? If not then check your language and make sure to set it to English (US). If you are then it sounds like a setting may not be correct in your browser for the new computer. Make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed in that browser. There are some instructions for several browsers in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 14 2019, 07:08 PM

Angry Can't connect to town mainframe.

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C7, Farm Server: w203) ...

never connects but flashes red and green. can get hired or hire someone. Have updated flash player and everyhing else I could think of to no avail. This is a new computer. I find it hard to submit a thread and get a response
Old May 14 2019, 07:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C7, Farm Server: w203) ...

never connects but flashes red and green. can get hired or hire someone. Have updated flash player and everyhing else I could think of to no avail. This is a new computer. I find it hard to submit a thread and get a response
hi lmckethan,
I have again moved your post to the subject thread about connecting to the mainframe and have answered you each time you have posted about this. Please reply in this thread rather than starting a new one each time.

Are you able to complete the connection with your old computer, see players there and do the hiring?

If you are then it has to be a setting or something blocking the connection in your new computer such as your firewall or anti-virus program.
Old May 15 2019, 03:30 PM

Default Opt out?

Hi...

I've been away from FarmTown, I moved and the Internet speed is poor.. anyway.. noticed my shortcuts are gone for all games, and when I tried to get FarmTown, I got a message indicating that I opted out on Facebook?

any suggestions?
Old May 15 2019, 03:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyshoes View Post
Hi...

I've been away from FarmTown, I moved and the Internet speed is poor.. anyway.. noticed my shortcuts are gone for all games, and when I tried to get FarmTown, I got a message indicating that I opted out on Facebook?

any suggestions?
Hi goofyshoes,
Go to your settings in Facebook and then to Apps and Websites (left column). Find Farmtown in there. There are 3 tabs there for Active, Expired and Deleted. If Farm Town is not in the Active list then click on the blue link in the box to correct that.

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error