Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 14 2019, 05:57 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
As of 5:30 a.m. EST time, FT has went down for me, and my friends. Have tried everything...we all just get a white screen.
Hi Dana1971,

It's possible you have a localized internet issue on your area or you may be all connected to the same FB app servers that may be having an issue. If that's what the problem is you can only wait it out.

If you have not already done them, you can try doing the usual clearing to make sure everything is fine your side, and running the Server Tests if you wish, and see if you all have a problem with the same server on those, but the tests can only test some links not all of them. If you do all have the same problem with one of the Sever tests then please let us know which one, and what it's showing you.

The game and server tests are all fine for the accounts I have tried so far.
Old Oct 14 2019, 09:30 PM

Since this update when I click on a farm to get products for a co-op quest from the co-op's quest help forum, I get a page that tells me to sign on to FB (I am already and always signed on to FB). I re-sign on and it says there was an error and I goo to FB and I truly am already signed on but I am not able to go to anyone else's farm to collect co-op quest products.
I have memcached and restarted my browser and computer...no help
Old Oct 14 2019, 10:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
Since this update when I click on a farm to get products for a co-op quest from the co-op's quest help forum, I get a page that tells me to sign on to FB (I am already and always signed on to FB). I re-sign on and it says there was an error and I goo to FB and I truly am already signed on but I am not able to go to anyone else's farm to collect co-op quest products.
I have memcached and restarted my browser and computer...no help
Hi bjyhey,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about loading problems as this has nothing to do with the current release.

This is a Facebook caused problem as Farm Town does not ask you to log in. The only thing I can suggest is to contact Facebook about this and see if they can fix it.

This is the first post we have had on this specific problem. I know I went to a couple of the links in the Co-op quest help thread today and bought quest items, so it doesn't appear to be effecting everyone.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 14 2019, 10:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
As of 5:30 a.m. EST time, FT has went down for me, and my friends. Have tried everything...we all just get a white screen.
yesterday, I also got a white screen but was able to get into farmtown via this slashkey page, which I have bookmarked, just clicked on PLAY FARMTOWN button and the game loaded right away.
Old Oct 14 2019, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi bjyhey,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about loading problems as this has nothing to do with the current release.

This is a Facebook caused problem as Farm Town does not ask you to log in. The only thing I can suggest is to contact Facebook about this and see if they can fix it.

This is the first post we have had on this specific problem. I know I went to a couple of the links in the Co-op quest help thread today and bought quest items, so it doesn't appear to be effecting everyone.
Thanks Taz...I might add that I have no trouble clicking on links on FB in the FT help groups. Their links take me right to their farms. This only happens in the forum.
Old Oct 15 2019, 12:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks Taz...I might add that I have no trouble clicking on links on FB in the FT help groups. Their links take me right to their farms. This only happens in the forum.
Hi bjyhey,
I am not sure why you are having trouble with those. I have gone to several of them with no problems.

Are you clicking on those links to go to the farms or copying them to the address bar to go? If you copy and paste in the address bar then you will not get the whole link and it will come up wrong.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 15 2019 at 12:24 AM.
Old Oct 15 2019, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi bjyhey,
I am not sure why you are having trouble with those. I have gone to several of them with no problems.

Are you clicking on those links to go to the farms or copying them to the address bar to go? If you copy and paste in the address bar then you will not get the whole link and it will come up wrong.
I'm clicking on those links.
It seems to take me to a page that is connected to a problem I had last weekend which I still have. I accept a send gifts but they don't go away. New gifts appear as usual but when accepted they come right back too. These 2 problems came up at about the same time.
Old Oct 15 2019, 11:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I'm clicking on those links.
It seems to take me to a page that is connected to a problem I had last weekend which I still have. I accept a send gifts but they don't go away. New gifts appear as usual but when accepted they come right back too. These 2 problems came up at about the same time.
Hi bjyhey,
Are you getting the same message when you try to send gifts? If that is the case then you need to report this to Facebook as they are the ones who generate that message.
For gifts returning, except for the problem Facebook caused for the gifts not updating that we had recently, the only time I see the gifts not going away is when I get to the bottom of the list. Then I have to go to the games activity in Facebook and remove them there.
Old Oct 18 2019, 07:12 PM

Unhappy Did everything suggested

Hello, I am sure frustrated. 9 days ago my farms started acting up. Sometime they load sometimes not. I have a 2019 HP Chrome book. Its been working just fine until then. I get a lot of re try 1 2 3 sometimes 4 and a lot of disconnections and sometimes it wont load at all. If I can make it to the marketplace and someone hires me it freezes right away and I cannot do anything. I have tried on 2 other computers and it works fine. Here's the kicker, I tried a few other games and have no problems. I have no problems with any other website except this game. I did everything slash key recommended. Still the same thing. I un installed and re installed flash and farm town flash. Help please I miss my game!! Any ideas you have I can try?
Old Oct 18 2019, 07:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkisone View Post
Hello, I am sure frustrated. 9 days ago my farms started acting up. Sometime they load sometimes not. I have a 2019 HP Chrome book. Its been working just fine until then. I get a lot of re try 1 2 3 sometimes 4 and a lot of disconnections and sometimes it wont load at all. If I can make it to the marketplace and someone hires me it freezes right away and I cannot do anything. I have tried on 2 other computers and it works fine. Here's the kicker, I tried a few other games and have no problems. I have no problems with any other website except this game. I did everything slash key recommended. Still the same thing. I un installed and re installed flash and farm town flash. Help please I miss my game!! Any ideas you have I can try?
Hi mikkisone,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.

As we don't know what you have tried the only thing I can suggest is to try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread as well as all the suggestions in the links in that post.

As you have tried on 2 other computers and it works fine then the problem is within your Chrome book one. That is not something we can fix as it will have to be done locally on that computer. It could just be a connection problem locally with it since the others work correctly.

Tags
boost train, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, flashing red and green, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, white screen, x025 error