Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 04 2019, 07:08 PM

Default Green mobile Sprinkler

My question was answered " The Purple Mobile sprinkler will do the job of the Green Mobile sprinkler". I had a few crops planted, on a farm, were irrigated with the Purple Sprinkler, to cut growing time in half per crop. I later planted another crop. Unfortunately for me I lost internet service-a couple of hours later I came back and my crop had wasted. I tried the Purple sprinkler, did not help; brought the green sprinkler from storage to my farm tried to use it to extend my wasted crop, and it did not work. Why didn't it help me extend the crop.
Dave
Old Dec 04 2019, 07:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Parsons View Post
My question was answered " The Purple Mobile sprinkler will do the job of the Green Mobile sprinkler". I had a few crops planted, on a farm, were irrigated with the Purple Sprinkler, to cut growing time in half per crop. I later planted another crop. Unfortunately for me I lost internet service-a couple of hours later I came back and my crop had wasted. I tried the Purple sprinkler, did not help; brought the green sprinkler from storage to my farm tried to use it to extend my wasted crop, and it did not work. Why didn't it help me extend the crop.
Dave
Hi Dave,
No, once a crop is wasted it is gone and no way to recover it. None of the sprinklers will recover a wasted crop. Replow and plant again is the only thing you can do.
You can only extend the wasted time by irrigating while it is still growing. Nothing can be done for a crop once it is wasted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 04 2019, 08:37 PM

Default Tool not showing

I purchased the purple storage feature, and although it says if I go to buy it that it is a duplicate, it does not show up in my storage or on the farm where I was when I purchased it. Please advise... the money is missing from my account for it.
Thanks.
Old Dec 04 2019, 08:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
I purchased the purple storage feature, and although it says if I go to buy it that it is a duplicate, it does not show up in my storage or on the farm where I was when I purchased it. Please advise... the money is missing from my account for it.
Thanks.
Hi MammaKanode,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
You are correct you did purchase it and it is missing. You will need to contact Support for this as we can not do any refunds through the forums.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 05 2019, 07:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Can you please create a tool to enable us to buy trees and flowers in bulk and choice of patterns. Right now we can only buy 1 at a time and then put in storage to be able to place on farms in the pattern of choice.
Old Dec 05 2019, 09:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lran View Post
Can you please create a tool to enable us to buy trees and flowers in bulk and choice of patterns. Right now we can only buy 1 at a time and then put in storage to be able to place on farms in the pattern of choice.
Hi Iran,

I have moved your post to help and support to ask you to clarify your request. Are you wanting a tool that will buy a mixture of both trees AND flowers at the same time and plant them in a set pattern?

If it's only trees or only flowers you can use your multi planters to plant from storage, provided you have enough of them in there for the size of the tool you want to use.
Old Dec 07 2019, 03:43 AM

I saved 3 months worth of fuel tanks from gifts and work- I went through my items and un-selected my fuel in my marketplace when I went to sell my harvests and such. I specifically un-checked the fuel tanks- I have over 300 tanks saved up. But as I went though to sell all my items, it wiped out my fuel to. All those tanks are now gone. Why, if they were un-checked (I double confirmed that they were because I saved for so long) would it wipe me out???? ANy chance of getting my tanks back???
Old Dec 07 2019, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirl92885 View Post
I saved 3 months worth of fuel tanks from gifts and work- I went through my items and un-selected my fuel in my marketplace when I went to sell my harvests and such. I specifically un-checked the fuel tanks- I have over 300 tanks saved up. But as I went though to sell all my items, it wiped out my fuel to. All those tanks are now gone. Why, if they were un-checked (I double confirmed that they were because I saved for so long) would it wipe me out???? ANy chance of getting my tanks back???
Hi babygirl92885,

I'm sorry but we do not have data for when you sell like that, we would if you had sold something like all your non-ingredients in one go or cashed out all for example. Those you need to do on a regular basis or you risk losing items for reaching either individual or overall limits. I am not seeing anything in your data that makes me think that you could have reached either of those at this time.

If you are positive you could not have sold them by mistake, the only thing I can offer you is that you go to support with this and see if they can help.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Just in case there is any strange problem going on with your data that could have caused it please also clear your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload. That's it done and should clear out any issues moving forwards.
Old Dec 11 2019, 05:22 AM

Thumbs down Fuel disappearing

All my fuel is disappearing daily!!! I have to use all my gifts and exchange for fuel tanks so I can have fuel. Something needs to be fixed PLEASE!!!!! I cant keep doing this. It disappeared twice in 1 day and you can only refuel once a day. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get this fixed!! You owe me FUEL!! Thanks
Old Dec 11 2019, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazze View Post
All my fuel is disappearing daily!!! I have to use all my gifts and exchange for fuel tanks so I can have fuel. Something needs to be fixed PLEASE!!!!! I cant keep doing this. It disappeared twice in 1 day and you can only refuel once a day. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get this fixed!! You owe me FUEL!! Thanks
Hi Blazze,

I have moved your post to the thread about Tools and Fuel.

Are you sure you are refueling every day? I looked back several months in your data and it's not showing you have refueled in that time until today and you got 48,222,660 Fuel. You have used some since then. If you are asking about another account we will need a link for that set of farms to take a look at the data.

If you are running out of fuel then you are most likely using it rather than losing it. There are a lot of things that require fuel in the game. You need to watch how much you are using to know how much you are going to have to make or stock up on before you next run out. The more you add to your farms, the bigger they get the more farms you get and add to those the more fuel you are going to use. It's up to you to work out how much fuel you use every day for your own farms. For Example: If you use a harvest-plant combine you will be using 2 fuel per field on those alone, you will then need more fuel to get your trees flowers and fishing done using the bigger tools.

If you are also working for others you need to add all that to the fuel you are going to use IF they have not allowed their own fuel to be used first, or they don't have much. In order to keep using the big tools, if they have none or run out it's going to use yours when you have some. Again, the more on the farms the more fuel you are going to use.

You currently have 2 Oil Refineries but only 9 Oil Pumps to supply them. To make everything in the Oil Refinery you need 300 crude oil. Oil pumps only make 4 crude oil barrels every 3 hrs so 32 per day and those can not be worked to speed the process up. So you need just under 10 oil pumps to supply one oil refinery assuming you don't refill the Oil Refineries. If you do then you will need more of them.

You also have 2 Gas Stations. If you are loading Fuel Tanks into that facility, I would suggest you stop doing that for a while until you can build up your Fuel again.

If you need instructions on how to set your use of fuel in the hiring window you will find them here http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...42#post5830742

A rough guide to what uses fuel and how much fuel some of the tools use you will find here http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882

Tags
can't refuel, combine, fertilize, fuel, fuel usage, gifting machines, harvest plow plant, hpp, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, no fuel, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools not working