Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 16 2019, 03:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruswilinc View Post
OK, yeah. I left off full screen and it let me type. I wonder why it won't work full screen and if it could be fixed.
Hi ruswilinc,
It is a limitation of Flash so no it can't be fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 18 2019, 03:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Default No one in working market

When I go into the market to work, there is no one in there, but my wife and kids have no issues with this. Is this a server error. Please advise on how to fix this problem.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Error.jpg (101.1 KB, 2 views)
Old Nov 18 2019, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trujidav View Post
When I go into the market to work, there is no one in there, but my wife and kids have no issues with this. Is this a server error. Please advise on how to fix this problem.
Hi trujidav

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please go to your farm and then click in your preferences, the wrench. Be sure your language is set to English US or English UK, if you see other language please change it and then click in the green check mark to save changes.

If that is not the problem, then please post a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 21 2019, 06:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Trade Market

Seeing lots of people including me showing I have items to give away, but the game is telling ppl I'm out.
Old Nov 21 2019, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Seeing lots of people including me showing I have items to give away, but the game is telling ppl I'm out.
Hi Dana1971

Sometimes data doesnt update correctly. You can just click in Market option again, or reload the game and then go back to market.

Also, which method are you using to sell/give your products?

If nothing works, please try memcache to clear the game memory. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in other tab. Then reopen your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Nov 21 2019 at 07:22 AM.
Old Dec 22 2019, 08:27 AM

Default Farmtown

Can you tell me why I cant get to Market Place to hire others to do my farms I haven't been able to get in there for 2 days now The only person it only is Tom and Myself ??????
Old Dec 22 2019, 09:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindanana View Post
Can you tell me why I cant get to Market Place to hire others to do my farms I haven't been able to get in there for 2 days now The only person it only is Tom and Myself ??????
Hi lindanana,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the markets.
Please check your language setting in the preferences (wrench up top) and make sure it is set to English (US) or English (UK). If it is not change it to one of those. Be sure you click the green check at the bottom of the pop up.

If it still doesn't work please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2020, 09:07 AM

Im an Older Man whose been with this game for about 10 or more years.. Still haven't quite figured out some things and typing anything in the search bar comes back "not found" .. however my question is how do I sell things that I do not need using the "drop downs" in the storage screen..?? I am leary of the one that says "non-Ingredient for me" is that the one I use or what do I need to do to sell everything that I do not need.. Again Thank you for your help !!!
Old Jan 01 2020, 09:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDoe View Post
Im an Older Man whose been with this game for about 10 or more years.. Still haven't quite figured out some things and typing anything in the search bar comes back "not found" .. however my question is how do I sell things that I do not need using the "drop downs" in the storage screen..?? I am leary of the one that says "non-Ingredient for me" is that the one I use or what do I need to do to sell everything that I do not need.. Again Thank you for your help !!!
Hi PapaDoe,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section subject thread about the markets from Suggestions to be able to answer you. Please do not post querstions you need help with in the Suggestions section as that is for making suggestions to improve the game not for questions you want an answer for.

The "Non-ingredients (for me) puts all products or harvests that have no further use for you either because there is no facilty to use them in or because you don't own a facility that uses them. By selling the items listed in that filter you can keep your storage down and not risk reaching the maximum total storage.

There is more information in the Game Guide Chapter 14 about Storage:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314894
Old Jan 07 2020, 04:40 AM

Unhappy other farmers in the market place and helpers

Icannot see other farmers .Please advise

Tags
avatar status colors, can't chat, can't message, can't write, change language, market icons, market place, messages, no-one in market, status colors, stuck messages