Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 08 2012, 05:09 PM

Fixes not working as of 11/08/12. Was working better before the latest fix.
Now decorations cannot be hidden or move or anything. Also some buildings are appearing. Help again please.
Old Nov 08 2012, 05:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Thanks very much for the thanksgiving item and fixes Raul my seasonal items are no longer showing on my farms
i have fences showing on my farms tho ..as do several other friends ... and u cant even clik on them to hide them individually ... so is this a new bug ??
check out my farrm 4 ... lol
Old Nov 08 2012, 05:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindyt755 View Post
Fixes not working as of 11/08/12. Was working better before the latest fix.
Now decorations cannot be hidden or move or anything. Also some buildings are appearing. Help again please.
ya i have some buildings showing too now .. was over working a neighbor"s farm and had some factories showin g.. i have everything turned off to .. .same with some decorations ... lol
and on my own farm have some decorations showing ,cant clik o nthem so cant eve nmove them or hide them individually .. .looks like a new bug created when fixing the other bugs ... lol
Old Nov 08 2012, 05:29 PM

Thanks for trying to fix the slowness of the game using the big tools for seeding and harvesting but......the Food Preserve Factory and the Dairy processing Plant are shown same for the fences (hedges) and the the seasonal items even in my preferences they are hidden
Old Nov 08 2012, 05:31 PM

Default Bug Issue

Ok, yesterday morning all was pathetic on the game, by yesterday evening you actually had some things going good like OUR SPEED, today was good, this evening I come back to find seasonal items were fixed I cheered for joy, then realized Decorations was showing now when not suppose to be, Speed planting is at an OK point but not as good as it was yesterday evening, Loading from one farm to next is horrible again, See you almost had it right so please go back to the weeks before version, where we was all just fine. I cant deal with glitches and bug issues and **** its annoying to players and this is the very reason I quit playing Farmville by Zynga and blocked all Zynga games from my facebook gaming.
Old Nov 08 2012, 05:50 PM

they are working on it and not all ways so easy. they can not snap there finger and everything be fix. dev keep trying yes it is anoying but they do listen to us players they are a lot better than some other games
Old Nov 08 2012, 05:56 PM

Thanks for the reports about the non-hiding buildings and other items. We'll send this on to the devs. Oh.. and especial thanks to those of you who provided farm links and'or server numbers.. it helps a lot when we're troubleshooting.
Old Nov 08 2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
they are working on it and not all ways so easy. they can not snap there finger and everything be fix. dev keep trying yes it is anoying but they do listen to us players they are a lot better than some other games
agree.....

but then all types of peeps come to play this game.... so.. all types of "satisfaction" with the game

Keep up the good work, devs.

Old Nov 08 2012, 06:29 PM

I get this notice but the game plays the worst I've seen it what gives??

A new Farmtown version has been released at Nov 8th 3:20PM which contains fixes for the slowing issues when using multi-tools and the hiding Seasonal items bug.
Old Nov 08 2012, 06:32 PM

i found one that can be of help... i try to unhide what is suppose to be hidden.. when it is open i simply hide them again.. it works.. they disappear.. but you should have patience on doing it on every farm :-D
Closed Thread