Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
**bumping**
Just wondering what does this mean?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 08 2013, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Just wondering what does this mean?
Hi, Molly can be a little clumsy and bump into things at times

Seriously bumping means posting in a thread to move it to the first page.
I assume Molly has done this so that members can see we have threads for posting about certain topics in General Feedback
Old Aug 08 2013, 11:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, Molly can be a little clumsy and bump into things at times

Seriously bumping means posting in a thread to move it to the first page.
I assume Molly has done this so that members can see we have threads for posting about certain topics in General Feedback
Ok, thanks.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 29 2013, 12:06 PM

I have read the posts, but I want to be sure I know the correct answer before I take a chance on losing crops on 6 farms.
If I plant 3 day crops today, Thursday and irrigate, will the gone to waste time, including the 3 days it takes for them to be ready to harvest, be 9 days + 48 hours?
I'm going to be gone 10 days. I'm trying to figure out what I can plant and irrigate without losing any of them.
Thanks!
Old Aug 29 2013, 12:35 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare Contrare View Post
I have read the posts, but I want to be sure I know the correct answer before I take a chance on losing crops on 6 farms.
If I plant 3 day crops today, Thursday and irrigate, will the gone to waste time, including the 3 days it takes for them to be ready to harvest, be 9 days + 48 hours?
I'm going to be gone 10 days. I'm trying to figure out what I can plant and irrigate without losing any of them.
Thanks!
Hi there,
No is the short answer. If you use the green sprinkler.... For crops that mature in 1 day or less it increases the time to waste period by 24 hours. For crops that take over a day to mature it increases the time to waste period by 48 hours.

So for 3 day crops, they take 3 days to mature then another 3 to waste, using the green sprinkler would only add another 48 hours to the waste time.
Remember a FT day is only 20 hours.

To be on the safe side acorn squash watered with the green sprinkler would be the safest bet, make a bit of money from selling them, but don't be late getting back to harvest them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 08 2013, 11:46 AM

I've read and read and read and I still do not have a clear idea what it really is that trains do. Do they just "speed" up production of certain facilities? Most facilities produce faster than 3-7 days, so that doesn't seem to make sense. I even asked a friend how they work and she took the time to explain, in detail, and I didn't have the nerve to tell her that she had shed no more light on exactly how they work than the existing information.
Old Sep 08 2013, 12:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Kerry View Post
I've read and read and read and I still do not have a clear idea what it really is that trains do. Do they just "speed" up production of certain facilities? Most facilities produce faster than 3-7 days, so that doesn't seem to make sense. I even asked a friend how they work and she took the time to explain, in detail, and I didn't have the nerve to tell her that she had shed no more light on exactly how they work than the existing information.
The train visits virtual markets and collects extra items that is separate from your facilities, the train doesn't take anything from your facilities or your neighbors. For instance the Long Tank car, if you have the facilities for the petrochemical barrel and the inks, but they don't bring enough, you can get the Long Tank car and it will bring extra of those items, it has nothing to do with the facilities, the trains are completely separate, you can have the train cars and not have the facilities. Each of the engines brings the train back to your farm at different times. The trains also help when you go to a neighbor farms to work their facilities, the mayor works 50% for everyone, and each train car that you have dispatched the mayor will work another 5% up to 50%, which is 10 train cars, then the mayor works 100% of the facilities on farms that have over 4 workable facilities.

Last edited by KnightRider; Sep 08 2013 at 12:44 PM.
Old Sep 09 2013, 10:05 AM

FARMER KERRY....trains do not speed up production in facilities..the bring u more product to add to ur inventory..the speeding up part is when u ask ur friends to help,and the product comes to u faster..hope this helps..
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity