Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 18 2015, 09:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapergal View Post
Amen to that suggestion.
If one has no ability to complete a quest due to facility availability or even level related reasons it is really ridiculous to have to wait out 6 days of a quest and not be able to close it.
I'd love to know how quests get assigned as some I've had recently aren't even possible for me to complete due to having to have facilities available only at a higher level... one of them almost 100 levels higher than I am now. I had 3 quests one after the other that could not be completed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapergal View Post
I am really puzzled how the lifeline works. There is minimal information on how the lifeline works. I have wasted 3 of them already unable to obtain any of the items I needed both from my neighbors who have quests or the market. Can someone please spell out the steps required to use the lifeline? Or alternatively where to go to get the information. After reading these threads it seems I'm not the only one confused about how to use lifelines.
Thanks
Hello Scapergal,

The quests and lifelines are randomly chosen so the game doesn't know which facilities you have.

For the lifelines you can look in the Game Guide in the Chapter for Quests Click Here

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 19 2015, 06:35 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sassie2660

Taz, i have just recently started playing farmtown again and have been working on quest. not sure if this this the correct forum, but the last 3 quest I have been given required purchase of a facility that I can not purchase because I am not at the level required or can not purchase because farm dollars are required and I don't have enough. also I purchased with farm dollars the implement to collect manure but says I can't use it until I buy another implement that requires purchase with farm dollars? Help .. direct me to the correct forum. or it you can provide answers. Why would I get a quest if that requires a level that I have not reached or to spend farm dollars that I do not have?
Old May 19 2015, 06:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassie2660 View Post
Taz, i have just recently started playing farmtown again and have been working on quest. not sure if this this the correct forum, but the last 3 quest I have been given required purchase of a facility that I can not purchase because I am not at the level required or can not purchase because farm dollars are required and I don't have enough. also I purchased with farm dollars the implement to collect manure but says I can't use it until I buy another implement that requires purchase with farm dollars? Help .. direct me to the correct forum. or it you can provide answers. Why would I get a quest if that requires a level that I have not reached or to spend farm dollars that I do not have?
Hi Donna,
The quests are assigned randomly, so you have just as much chance getting one with a facility you can't buy as you will get one for a facility you already have. They quests don't look to see what facilities you have or what level you are.
For the manure collector you need to have the manure spreader to us that manure so you should have bought that one first as you can use it as long as you have some pigs in a pig sty to use in it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 19 2015, 07:34 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sassie2660

Thanks Taz, wish that tidbit of information had been on the descriptions of the manure tools. It is frustrating to work hard to meet the goals of the quest, just to find out its impossible. Was going for the 8 in 7 days. But alas, luck of the draw, not good this week maybe next week.
Thanks again
Old May 19 2015, 09:35 PM

Default Quest Lifelines

I have the lifeline for harvesting crops on other farms - twice today I harvested pumpkins from 2 different farmers (was hired in the market) and never got credit.
Old May 19 2015, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdragonfly View Post
I have the lifeline for harvesting crops on other farms - twice today I harvested pumpkins from 2 different farmers (was hired in the market) and never got credit.
Hi Msdragonfly,
I moved your post to the thread about quests. You do have to harvest 10 times the amount you need when working for someone else with the employee lifeline. This is because you only receive 10% of the crop you harvest for others. Since you need 2 pumpkins for the pumpkin pie then you need to harvest 20 pumpkins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2015, 05:48 AM

Default Quests again I don't understand

7 days have passed and I have 8 quests completed.

That is what I see.

I get the message that I havent enough quests completed and I get nothing at all.

You still are lying on the quests.Why, Why, Why
Old May 21 2015, 05:50 AM

OK I went there again and this time I got the 2 FC

I guess I need to do that again and again and again and again for the Quest to work properly
Old May 21 2015, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohn726 View Post
7 days have passed and I have 8 quests completed.

That is what I see.

I get the message that I havent enough quests completed and I get nothing at all.

You still are lying on the quests.Why, Why, Why
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohn726 View Post
OK I went there again and this time I got the 2 FC

I guess I need to do that again and again and again and again for the Quest to work properly
Hi rjohn

I moved your posts to the thread for your problem.

We have seen this kind of problem, I got it once, when you are on the farm waiting for the Claim farmcash button turns blue. It seems the data doesnt update quickly so you receive that message.

So, next time you get this kind of message, just reload the game by clicking in Play, and then try to collect your farmcash again.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old May 21 2015, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfie7 View Post
why are there quests when you cant complete them unless someone sends you a tree you need I don't know anyone who still plays the game, or you have to spend real money buying the right factories etc
I totally agree with you. I have 38 neighbors and only 5 of them still play.
l can't find any instructions on how to use the lifeline. I've tried all different ways to use them and nothing works.
It is also ridiculous that one cannot quit a quest they have no hope of completing because they don't have the facility to finish the quest and no way to acquire it.

Tags
brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline