Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 18 2016, 09:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by md1meeks View Post
I received email notification that I purchased Farm Cash yesterday, June 16 at 6:22 am and I did NOT purchase, nor did I receive and Farm Cash. My credit card was charged.
Hi md1meeks,
I moved your post to the subject thread about farm cash purchases. I checked your account and no farm cash purchases show on your account for Farm Town.
I am sorry this happened to you. Please contact Facebook about this as they are the ones who handle those transactions and do the charging on the credit cards. The charge is registered on your card as coming from Facebook.
Also I would contact your credit card company about this so they can issue you a new card.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 24 2016, 09:57 PM

Hello, I leveled up and had 30 in farmcash. Now I only have 17. I didnt spend any and would like it back please. Thank You.
Old Jun 24 2016, 10:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieKing View Post
Hello, I leveled up and had 30 in farmcash. Now I only have 17. I didnt spend any and would like it back please. Thank You.
Hello MarieKing,

According to the data you had 30 Farm Cash (FC), then leveled up and received 1 FC for a total of 31. Then you bought a Winter Barn for 15 FC which then brought your total to 16 FC and then leveled up twice to bring your total to 18 FC

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 25 2016, 06:43 AM

Default missing farmcash

Hello, yesterday I had leveled up and earned up to 30 dollars in farmcash. A short time after I was done,I had noticed that the amount had gone back down to 17. I thought I had posted last night about this, but something may have happened to that post. Can I please get back my missing 13 dollars?
Old Jun 25 2016, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieKing View Post
Hello, yesterday I had leveled up and earned up to 30 dollars in farmcash. A short time after I was done,I had noticed that the amount had gone back down to 17. I thought I had posted last night about this, but something may have happened to that post. Can I please get back my missing 13 dollars?
Hi MarieKing

You were answered in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...66#post6079766

If you cant find your post please follow the instructions given in the following link, thank you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 29 2016, 08:39 AM

I had a few fc that i made in quests.......i bought 9.00 of fc.....bought the ice fishing supplies factory........i took out fc for 2........but i only have one.....i searched my manager for the farms........i checked my payments for ft.......and it did buy 2 and i only have 1........it took 32 more fc from me......what do i do? Luann
Old Jun 29 2016, 08:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by matie390 View Post
I had a few fc that i made in quests.......i bought 9.00 of fc.....bought the ice fishing supplies factory........i took out fc for 2........but i only have one.....i searched my manager for the farms........i checked my payments for ft.......and it did buy 2 and i only have 1........it took 32 more fc from me......what do i do? Luann
Hi Luann,
I checked and your 2nd ice fishing supplies factory is in your storage. Go to your Items storage and set the filter to Facilities and you should find it there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 29 2016, 05:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Default https://www.rewardshopping.com/

I signed up for "Reward Shopping" and was supposed to receive $25 Farm Cash. Followed all the steps, never got the cash.
Old Jun 29 2016, 05:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia's Farm View Post
I signed up for "Reward Shopping" and was supposed to receive $25 Farm Cash. Followed all the steps, never got the cash.
Hi Alexia,
Please go back to the Earn Cash tab and click on Help in that. Slashkey doesn't have any control over those offers. Those are done through Facebook by Trialpay and they are the ones you need to contact about this.
Old Jun 29 2016, 08:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Hello. Whenever I try to collect a bonus from my neighbors on my wall, it tells me that I can only collect 4,000,000 coins every 12 hours. Only thing is, it says it every single time and every single day! So, I'm NEVER able to collect coins for clicking "get bonus". Can this be fixed? Is it a common issue? Thanks.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...7261&farm_ix=0

Tags
coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, missing coins, missing farm cash