Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 11 2015, 09:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
When my wife comes as a super neighbor to my default Farm 16 she gets a message that there is nothing to harvest on Farm 1 and has no tools to do ANYTHING even though there is work on farms other than #1.

If Farm 1 has work there is no problem.

HELP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
me and a couple neighbors where testing out the super neighbor -I am able to work their farms just fine....but they can not work mine....they land on a farm that does not have anything ready and then move to a farm that does and no tools are available to them and are not able to work the fields. I tried clearing the memcached and cookies and cache and still nothing
Hi John and Lance,
Try putting a 2 day tree somewhere on that default farm they land on and never harvest or have them harvest it. That way there will always be something on that farm for work. That should allow them to go on working the rest of the farms.
The developers and mods are still trying to test and solve all the problems with this and obviously not everything has been fixed yet. Please be patient.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2015, 12:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just posted another fix for the Super Neighbor:

Post Release Updates - June 12th, 12:25AM EST

- Fixed more bugs related to Super Neighbours and not been able to access tools. Please reload the game and report if you are still finding issues.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2015, 04:00 AM
Account Not Linked

My sister and I have set each other as super neighbours. We are now both having trouble. I cannot see her when I scroll through the coop quests. She cannot see me either. From time to time other neighbours (lower level than my super neighbour) are missing from the coop quests too.

In addition we each show up on messages to the other as being at level 0.

I have just unset her as a super neighbour and reloaded and she is still level 0 and does not show up in the coop quests, though the people at a lower level than her are now showing up with their quests.

I am sure it will be fixed eventually but I just wanted to point it out.

Last edited by dianedrayson; Jun 14 2015 at 11:21 AM. Reason: I am editing this to add that as of Sunday this seems to be fixed. Thank you.
Old Jun 12 2015, 06:31 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

got a quick problem... i hit "start all" on my facilities mgr, and it only started about half of my facs. i dont have time right now to go thru and see what all did not start, but off the top it did not start any of my trucks, and it only started 60% in my watermill.also only started 1/3 of my sugar refinery, and b4 anyone asks, i checked and everything was checked to be started. i do own all the loading and starting tools. will check later after work on the rest. thanks for the help!!
Old Jun 12 2015, 07:44 AM

Hi all

For those users having problems with Chrome browser, Raul has posted the following:

Post Release Updates - June 12th, 12:25 AM EST

Known Problems

- Some users are experiencing screen layout issues when using the Chrome browser, we are still researching this issue, it looks like it was introduced in a recent update of the Chrome browser or the Flash player. If you are experiencing this issue, please post the OS version of your computer and a screen shot if possible.

NOTE: If you are experiencing these display issues in other browsers please also state the browser you are using.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 12 2015 at 08:12 AM.
Old Jun 12 2015, 07:56 AM

Windows 8.....

The neighbor bar is larger...all across the top is larger. When you open quests etc the windows are larger. I think the farm is fine but it dos seem harder to work them without going full screen.

Thanks Raul!!!
Old Jun 12 2015, 08:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Windows 8.....

The neighbor bar is larger...all across the top is larger. When you open quests etc the windows are larger. I think the farm is fine but it dos seem harder to work them without going full screen.

Thanks Raul!!!
Hi Jean,
When you have that page open what is the browser zoom set at?
Also could you post a screen capture with the quest manager open?
Old Jun 12 2015, 09:31 AM

Today the "My neighbours" option has disappeared from the send gifts and boost train filters

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 12 2015, 10:14 AM

Not sure how to do this but tried. Windows 7- chrome latest up grade.[quote]

C:\Users\Larry\Documents/farmpic. Is where the pic is Can not figure out how to get url.
Windows 7 Chrome latest edition. Still having display problems. Hope this might help My farm is linked.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 12 2015 at 12:00 PM.
Old Jun 12 2015, 10:19 AM

Default super neighbors

will you have to tell the super neighbor if you have anything you want harvested or can they come to the farm and tell from the farm drop down list which farms have work to be done?
Closed Thread