Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 29 2021, 10:05 AM

i know i bought all the land for 43 .i went back looked 4 times and it says no more land to buy for 43. if raul gave land to 50x50 i bought it all
Old May 29 2021, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i know i bought all the land for 43 .i went back looked 4 times and it says no more land to buy for 43. if raul gave land to 50x50 i bought it all
Hi Mom Glenda,
I am sorry, but you did not buy all the land for farm 43. Your account shows no purchases beyond 42x42. You were not charged for any beyond 42x42.
You did upgrade farm 33 to 50x50 after doing farm 43, so that may be where you saw that you have bought all available.
Go to your farm 43 and then go to the realtor and you will see the rest of the expansions still available.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 31 2021, 12:13 AM

Question Trees

Taz

In the near future will I be able to purchase more Cinnamon Trees ? They are no longer listed under the Tree category !

dnldfrench
Old May 31 2021, 04:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnldfrench View Post
Taz

In the near future will I be able to purchase more Cinnamon Trees ? They are no longer listed under the Tree category !

dnldfrench
Hi dnldfrench,

Taz is not available at this time. Cinnamon trees have always been a gift item, you can exchange your gifts for them or you can request them as a gift if you already have them on your farm by clicking on the cinnamon tree and using the Request as a Gift option.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 01 2021, 03:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Ponds missing after purchase

Hello.
User ID 2163570370430523

Just wiped all of my farms and had SN help me rebuild 2 of them. Now on Farm 2 all of my Small Sea Coasts and Big Lakes are gone from my upper right corner. My neighbor says he is missing them on multiple farms also and has an open ticket for same issue that is marked as being on hold and issue is always in the upper right. When can I get my ponds back that were purchased.?

Than You
Old Jun 01 2021, 05:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceman! View Post
Hello.
User ID 2163570370430523

Just wiped all of my farms and had SN help me rebuild 2 of them. Now on Farm 2 all of my Small Sea Coasts and Big Lakes are gone from my upper right corner. My neighbor says he is missing them on multiple farms also and has an open ticket for same issue that is marked as being on hold and issue is always in the upper right. When can I get my ponds back that were purchased.?

Than You
Hi Spaceman,

Thank you for your ID. Have you looked in your item storage for them? We are seeing that you have a lot of big lakes and small sea coasts in there.

I had a look at your farm 2 and it looks like you or your SN are tying to layer the lakes on top of the oak and pine trees that are also at the very edges of the farm where the waters are being placed. That is layering. When you try to put something in exactly the same spot as something else that can cause things placed in exactly the same spot to either go missing or disappear after refreshing or reloading the game. You will need remove the trees if you want to place overlapped waters in that area where you can't see the waters.

I am sorry but we can't help you with layering instructions, nor are we permitted to allow anyone to post them as layering can cause problems like this. We are aware that not all layering methods are working as they were prior to the migration, we do not know if they will be in the future.

Your neighbor will need to continue working with support about their issue.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 06 2021, 12:18 PM

Default Missing eggs

I have hundreds of chickens but can never get enough eggs. When my coops were just harvested I received 250 eggs. Something is seriously wrong with that. All of my coops were harvested. I have coops on every farm 1403922623
Old Jun 06 2021, 12:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmercatherine View Post
I have hundreds of chickens but can never get enough eggs. When my coops were just harvested I received 250 eggs. Something is seriously wrong with that. All of my coops were harvested. I have coops on every farm 1403922623
Hi farmercatherine,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.

That sounds like the Harvest All only harvested the current farm.

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.

You specially need to have Facility Location set to All Farms and not Current farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 06 2021, 01:44 PM

My setting are correct and all of the coops are showing that they were harvested. I've had this problem for months. I run out of eggs completely at times. Most of my eggs are coming from my requests.
Old Jun 06 2021, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmercatherine View Post
My setting are correct and all of the coops are showing that they were harvested. I've had this problem for months. I run out of eggs completely at times. Most of my eggs are coming from my requests.
Hi farmercatherine

Taz is not available at this moment.

I visited all your farms and all your chicken coops are showing up as harvested, most of them will be ready to harvest again in about 12 hours. Only the chicken coop placed on your farm 44 will be ready in about 17 hours. Notice that if by the time you harvest them, this last chicken coop is the only one ready, then you will only get 250 eggs.

You have 3 super chicken coop on your farms 13, 19 and 40. They will be ready in about 4 hours.

Please, find a clear space in one of your farms. Then place your Egg collector there. Reload the game. Put the Egg collector back into your storage and reload the game again.

Take note of the amount of hen eggs you have before you harvest those 3 super chicken coop and then check the amount again after harvesting them.

Please do the same test when it is time to harvest your regular chicken coop.

Let us know your results.

Also, note you can place 500 hens in the Super chicken coop.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jun 06 2021 at 02:44 PM.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing