Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 20 2009, 06:02 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jul 02 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

Listen, some people DO NOT have enough neighbors to be able to use the 4-plow tool, and so, if you really think about it, the Plower is GOOD for those people.

Also, I recall many people wanting "machines" and yet, they get them, and now COMPLAIN about them !!!!! ROFLMFAO !!!!

This thread is packed with people asking the same questions, even after the question has already been answered.

READ people !!!

I get amused when the players ask for something, they get it, then they complain about it. So these threads really are for amusement.

So when new land, new seeds, new decorations come out, get ready for ALL OF THE COMPLAINTS !!!!!!

Why not be grateful, use it, or don't. Pretty simple !
Old Oct 20 2009, 06:04 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Jul 21 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:

Love the new equipment!! Makes trying to get XPs easier since we have to get so many at lever 34. I was beginning to lose interest. Trying to just wait for you guys to keep improving.

Visit Muttie's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 20 2009, 06:04 PM

Well, I probably don't need them all but.... I bought them all anyway. haha! I just parked them wherever. I'll make a place for them on the next rebuild.
Old Oct 20 2009, 06:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia_B2009 View Post
You are only on level 1, wait till you get as high as some of us and get boo coos of neighbors and then u become friends with them, and see how mad you will be.
NO, I am on LEVEL 33, with 140,000 xpoints so luckily will be 34 within the next week or so...If I were a level 1, i would only have potatoes and nothing to worry about....

I have a lake, the big barn, the big silo, all the current things which i bought with my own money, before everyone started whinning about farm dollars, i went to paypal and bought away, I really love this game and I am all for it, love my neighbors, and only hire within them as they hire me too. Don't know why i would have to be mad about, if you don't like something don't buy it, and if you do, rearrange, and wait...I am sure we will get more land, these people are doing the best they can with all of our requests, patience,

Celina
Level 33, still not acknowleged by this forum...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 20 2009, 06:06 PM

I really like the seeder and the way the fuel works, but if it means I have to give up working at my friends farms, I would have to say I would prefer the old way. That option is what sets FT apart and makes it much more fun. Now if we could use these pieces of equipment at other peoples farms, that would make them ideal.

We also need the extra farm. There are lots of cool things and not enough room to use them. Thanks!
Old Oct 20 2009, 06:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry Problems With The Fuel

I am already seeing problems I fuled up and never used the fuel due today i was waiting for crops to be done and my fuel is gone???????????????????
Old Oct 20 2009, 06:10 PM

Default Crops-R-Us

some of us never asked for this stuff, especially when they turn around and take things which mean alot to the farmers, etc like being able to hire ur friends if u want to whether u own of those so called machines or not, to some people its the only way they can communicate.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crops-R-Us View Post
Listen, some people DO NOT have enough neighbors to be able to use the 4-plow tool, and so, if you really think about it, the Plower is GOOD for those people.

Also, I recall many people wanting "machines" and yet, they get them, and now COMPLAIN about them !!!!! ROFLMFAO !!!!

This thread is packed with people asking the same questions, even after the question has already been answered.

READ people !!!

I get amused when the players ask for something, they get it, then they complain about it. So these threads really are for amusement.

So when new land, new seeds, new decorations come out, get ready for ALL OF THE COMPLAINTS !!!!!!

Old Oct 20 2009, 06:12 PM

Smile

Got all 3 because I wanted them, not needed them. I will use the small seeder. Park the tractor and (TRY TO) build something to showcase my vintage harvester!

I have a lot to learn about this game but I hit level 33 yesterday and am a very happy farmer so far! Thanks everyone.
Old Oct 20 2009, 06:12 PM

Default Celina

Excuse me its what I found out after I done bought it thank you....this is why it makes me mad..it would u to admit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
NO, I am on LEVEL 33, with 140,000 xpoints so luckily will be 34 within the next week or so...If I were a level 1, i would only have potatoes and nothing to worry about....

I have a lake, the big barn, the big silo, all the current things which i bought with my own money, before everyone started whinning about farm dollars, i went to paypal and bought away, I really love this game and I am all for it, love my neighbors, and only hire within them as they hire me too. Don't know why i would have to be mad about, if you don't like something don't buy it, and if you do, rearrange, and wait...I am sure we will get more land, these people are doing the best they can with all of our requests, patience,

Celina
Level 33, still not acknowleged by this forum...
Old Oct 20 2009, 06:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crops-R-Us View Post

READ people !!!

Now don't be rude or they will send you a message saying not to be rude to people.I have never been rude,I tell it like it is,people read before you write! Now is that rude?
Closed Thread