Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2009, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky50 View Post
I'm new on the fourms and this isn't about the machines, but does anyone know if this is true? 'Farmtown has reached one million players. To celebrate you must send this message to 10 players and your points will be doubled. Send to a minimum of 30 players and your farm will be enlarged."
EVERY email that has ANYTHING to do with money, points, this person will give you this money if you forward this message this many times.. blah blah blah is a hoax. We should know better people.
Old Oct 23 2009, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerri~Okie View Post
HI my name is Kerri. I just want to know, what does this Solar Plower do?
Before I bought it, I was able to plow 4 plots at a time. I spent 60,000 coins
on this Plower thinking it would do something, other than being a lawn ornament. Also the same time I bought this- I also plowed my farm and planted seed- Onions- Pepper's, carrots & Peas. When I logged on today, those crops were missing, & in its place was the plowed field. How do I get the money or Coins back that went out towards that purchase, because I had to turn around and re-plant other stuff.
Thank you for your time & for your responce in advance.
Kerri
Kerri: Try deleting those spots, you may find your crop underneath!!
Old Oct 23 2009, 12:02 PM

I bought all three new toys, but am disappointed that you can't use them to harvest or plow on your neighbor's farms. Is it going to be possible at all at some point to do this?
I kind of feel like I wasted money on the harvester and tractor if I can only use them on my farm, as I've always let my neighbors have my work, and vise-versa.
Old Oct 23 2009, 12:18 PM

I bought a harvester and promptly sold it once I realized you couldn't use it anywhere but home. I did buy the small seeder - that's useful. Should have read here before I wasted the money on the harvester, but...I did not It's only money
Old Oct 23 2009, 12:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Jo View Post
EVERY email that has ANYTHING to do with money, points, this person will give you this money if you forward this message this many times.. blah blah blah is a hoax. We should know better people.
You know what? I'm new to this board, I just signed on today. I got the first message this morning. So NO we don't all know better. (that is why I asked) Thank you so much for you kind reply though.
Old Oct 23 2009, 01:39 PM

The most ridiculous accessories to make us spend our coins . We needed much more of other things before this garbage. How long did we ask for a fire button, clothes that are nice looking for our avatars , decent animals (the horses looked like puppies ) . but hey we had to have tractors . geeeshhhh.
Plus some neighbours of mine are sending me fuel tank , you can't sell them nor do anything with them if you didn't buy the tractors, obviously my neighbours don't visit my farm .
Old Oct 23 2009, 01:53 PM

I bought the big seeder and love it!!! Planting one square at a time was the one thing I absolutely hated about the game.

I don't plan on buying the harvesting or plowing equipment since I can plow a 4X4 section, plus I usually hire my harvesting and plowing out anyway, but it's nice to know that my daughter can buy these items. She's not allowed to add people she doesn't know to her FB account, so she probably would never get the required 10 neighbors needed to plow 4X4 area.

And, I don't care for her to go to the MP to hire people to harvest (yes, I know--I'm a big meanie) since we were harassed once by someone that I wouldn't hire to harvest or plow.

So these tools do make it nice for people like me that really don't like adding people they don't know to their FB account, or in my daughters case, adding people I don't know to a kid's account so she can play the game.

Proud Mommy of an autistic daughter!

It's not autism.... It's AWEtism!

My Facebook Farm:

Visit Hoosier Homestead

Old Oct 23 2009, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prada View Post
The most ridiculous accessories to make us spend our coins . We needed much more of other things before this garbage. How long did we ask for a fire button, clothes that are nice looking for our avatars , decent animals (the horses looked like puppies ) . but hey we had to have tractors . geeeshhhh.
Plus some neighbours of mine are sending me fuel tank , you can't sell them nor do anything with them if you didn't buy the tractors, obviously my neighbours don't visit my farm .
What you find ridiculous, others may like. I would rather have these tools than a fire button (would rather see the option hire to harvest trees or hire to harvest crops), or clothes for my avatar. But that is me.

But to each their own. At least this game does add changes even some that at one time or another, all of us are going to think stupid or ridiculous. I play a few apps on MS that haven't had updates in many many months.

Proud Mommy of an autistic daughter!

It's not autism.... It's AWEtism!

My Facebook Farm:

Visit Hoosier Homestead

Old Oct 23 2009, 02:25 PM
Awe Inspiring ( Level 30 )

Farmer Since: Feb 18 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:
Default Planting problems

I have planted my crop twice, It looks good. I leave and come back and it is mostly gone. Help!!

Visit Lisa's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2009, 02:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Why doesn't the small harvester actually harvest my crops? I'm able to "harvest" the crops and they show up in my storage but I don't get any coins when I try to sell them and when I go back to my farm the crops are there waiting to actually be harvested.

What is going on?! does it have to do with my browser? or is it a huge glitch for everyone?
Closed Thread