Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 14 2021, 08:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola1957 View Post
2021-01-15 01:48:33.151 INFOCheckpoint-U-75 - GoToFarmAsync

2021-01-15 01:48:44.614 WARNWarning: Error: DownloadWorker-5.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error

2021-01-15 01:48:49.812 INFOCheckpoint-DONE - Map Loaded

2021-01-15 01:48:54.494 WARNERROR: DownloadWorker-3.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png - Unknown Error
Hi Lola,
Are you able to get into your farms? If not what screen are you getting when it stops?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2021, 08:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons_bows View Post
My farmtown only loads to a black screen
Hi buttons_bows,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the HTML version.
Please read the banner and add the information requested there to your post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2021, 08:13 PM

Guess am done with the game wanted to continue on with it but it is just to frustrating to try and keep playing as much as I like the game. Maybe some day will be back
Old Jan 14 2021, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Bubba,
Please read the banner information and post the 3 things asked for in that banner here.
User id 1071897647 stops at grey screen .. check point 50.I cant find my last messages.I hope you get this fixed or i am done...
Old Jan 14 2021, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba mathis View Post
User id 1071897647 stops at grey screen .. check point 50.I cant find my last messages.I hope you get this fixed or i am done...
Hi Bubba,
You can find your posts if they have been moved by using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Old Jan 14 2021, 08:20 PM

Then how do I get any questions answered?? Like Can I go to the Map Screen at the bottom to go to the market, etc??
Old Jan 14 2021, 08:22 PM

I am stuck on a black screen and this is the first message I get:

Your browser does not support WebGL.

tanya
Old Jan 14 2021, 08:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie81 View Post
Then how do I get any questions answered?? Like Can I go to the Map Screen at the bottom to go to the market, etc??
Hi ANgie,
All of your questions have been answered in the Migration thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

And that is where can ask more questions.

No the map is not available. You can find exactly what is available in the first post of the thread link above.
Old Jan 14 2021, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanya.clark18@gmail.com View Post
I am stuck on a black screen and this is the first message I get:

Your browser does not support WebGL.

tanya
Hi Tanya,
Please read the information in the banner above your farms and post the 3 items requested in your post here.
Old Jan 14 2021, 08:29 PM

I know you all are working hard at this, but this is becoming ridiculous. I've spent sooo much money on this game. It seems like you would have had your ducks in a row before you converted the game. I would hate to have to start a new farm game with another provider because I absolutely love this game. Might have to say "see you later" and I will definitely Not put any more money into this game.....Unless You change or add options for which we do not have to provide our own funds. Good luck to you, and I hope you get this game going full strength again. If not, I'm afraid you will lose a lot of players. Best of luck!
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl