Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 08 2013, 08:49 PM

but they still haven't fixed the treasure chest bonus. mine keeps re-setting back to 0 after i bust my fingers working a huge farm, and no, there was no one working on my farms at the time. and i dont get the reason for that either, now that i am on the soap box. SK themselves have said huge farms cause problems. but in order to use the farm stat tool across all farms, i have to build my farms into these huge monstrosities. i LIKE my farms at 24 x, they dont bog down when trying to load, even my tree farms. i have an ancient dinosaur of a computer, and i can work all my farms quite easily. but if i have to build them into huge farms, just to be able to use the farm stats across all my farms, then how well is that going to work on my old computer? and i know i am not the only person with this problem.

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Dec 08 2013, 08:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

170fc wasted on purchasing those fc engines...won't be buying more carriages at 35fc each...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 08 2013, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
170fc wasted on purchasing those fc engines...won't be buying more carriages at 35fc each...
ditto that, AussieRae, i can't afford that either. WHO CAN????

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Dec 09 2013, 12:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs down integrity

Dear Slashkey

I am to the point of greatly questioning your integrity after this last burst of player furore over the fixing of the train glitch.

Why did you leave it so long to fix it? Seems to me it was after milking players for faster and faster engines and now you're expecting people to buy the needed carriages so they can get back to one-click work in neigh's facs. And yes, I know the argument that nobody forced people to buy those extra engines to exploit the glitch, but at the same time, you knew about the glitch Slashkey and exploited the players, it went both ways I reckon.

When you introduced factories you took the game in a new direction and have strengthened that model to this day. Your train decision has shot big holes in it now with all the players who have lost the ability to do one-click work and will need to buy up to around 6 or 7 FC carriages to regain that ability.

Next - why did you say that we may be rewarded for our quest playing a long time ago, left the message in place, and done nothing about those rewards? (and please, I'm fully aware of the word "may" and what it means, I'm talking about integrity here)

Next - why would you say in a new release that next month you intended to change the price of every FC item in the shop to coin and then back out of it with a piddly appeasement of making the topiaries coin? Could it possibly be that topiaries were the least bought so you were going to lose the least amount in FC revenue?

I'm at the stage where I will not believe what you say about anything that is coming. I will believe it when it happens and not before. And because I now have this mindset which I have formed out of experience of your track record, it will never be far from my mind that I basically don't trust you.

The three listed decisions alone have gotten a lot of players offside, and wouldn't you be depending on player satisfaction and loyalty to a degree in your business model?

Leaves me to wondering now if player loyalty means anything to you at all.

Not a good look Slashkey!
Old Dec 09 2013, 12:36 AM

Please could someone tell me how to do this ... If one has for than one of a facility and you want to turn off the production of one or more of the products, why does it turn the production off in all of those particular Facilities? (They are all on different farms)
For example, I want to turn off all production on all products with the exception of poly- fiber in one of my Petrochemical plants but un-clicking the products I don't want happens in all the Plants

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Dec 09 2013, 12:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
Please could someone tell me how to do this ... If one has for than one of a facility and you want to turn off the production of one or more of the products, why does it turn the production off in all of those particular Facilities? (They are all on different farms)
For example, I want to turn off all production on all products with the exception of poly- fiber in one of my Petrochemical plants but un-clicking the products I don't want happens in all the Plants
You can't turn on and off things in individual facilities of the same type. If you turn it off in one it turns it off in all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2013, 04:14 AM

Thumbs up

Very well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by onamission View Post
Dear Slashkey

I am to the point of greatly questioning your integrity after this last burst of player furore over the fixing of the train glitch.

Why did you leave it so long to fix it? Seems to me it was after milking players for faster and faster engines and now you're expecting people to buy the needed carriages so they can get back to one-click work in neigh's facs. And yes, I know the argument that nobody forced people to buy those extra engines to exploit the glitch, but at the same time, you knew about the glitch Slashkey and exploited the players, it went both ways I reckon.

When you introduced factories you took the game in a new direction and have strengthened that model to this day. Your train decision has shot big holes in it now with all the players who have lost the ability to do one-click work and will need to buy up to around 6 or 7 FC carriages to regain that ability.

Next - why did you say that we may be rewarded for our quest playing a long time ago, left the message in place, and done nothing about those rewards? (and please, I'm fully aware of the word "may" and what it means, I'm talking about integrity here)

Next - why would you say in a new release that next month you intended to change the price of every FC item in the shop to coin and then back out of it with a piddly appeasement of making the topiaries coin? Could it possibly be that topiaries were the least bought so you were going to lose the least amount in FC revenue?

I'm at the stage where I will not believe what you say about anything that is coming. I will believe it when it happens and not before. And because I now have this mindset which I have formed out of experience of your track record, it will never be far from my mind that I basically don't trust you.

The three listed decisions alone have gotten a lot of players offside, and wouldn't you be depending on player satisfaction and loyalty to a degree in your business model?

Leaves me to wondering now if player loyalty means anything to you at all.

Not a good look Slashkey!
Old Dec 09 2013, 04:16 AM

this is one of my biggest gripes the bonus chest DOES NOT NOT NOT WORK EVER (besides the new changes to the 'fix') also when I hire anyone to work my farms not all of the ones I hired them for are highlighted for the person once they land on my farm, this needs to be fixed as well. Might not be high on anyone's list as it doesn't bring in any money to Slashkey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post
but they still haven't fixed the treasure chest bonus. mine keeps re-setting back to 0 after i bust my fingers working a huge farm, and no, there was no one working on my farms at the time. and i dont get the reason for that either, now that i am on the soap box. SK themselves have said huge farms cause problems. but in order to use the farm stat tool across all farms, i have to build my farms into these huge monstrosities. i LIKE my farms at 24 x, they dont bog down when trying to load, even my tree farms. i have an ancient dinosaur of a computer, and i can work all my farms quite easily. but if i have to build them into huge farms, just to be able to use the farm stats across all my farms, then how well is that going to work on my old computer? and i know i am not the only person with this problem.

Last edited by theperfectnina; Dec 09 2013 at 04:18 AM. Reason: clarity
Old Dec 09 2013, 07:25 AM

Since the last update, strange things are happening!!! When I irrigate my crops the blue rain falls, good so far but the next day go to that farm to harvest crops that should be ready. Guess what have not been irrigated. What is wrong?
Old Dec 09 2013, 09:33 AM

All i have to say is that it is not fair to make everyone have huge farms in order to use the farm stat tool, back in September release, it stated "Also, if technically possible we might offer in the future premium farm cash tools to extend this statistic retrieval capability to all your farms at once", no where did it say depending on your farm sizes. I like my farms the sizes they are now, and i was looking forward to using the stat tool. I was under the impression that it was going to cost fc to be able to use this feature. Why don't we have an option to either have huge farms, or pay per section, for example to see trees cost 40fc, to see trees and flowers, 75fc, and so on...Thank you and Happy Farming
Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post