Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 07 2010, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crop muncher View Post
We do appreciate Slashkey's time and effort to improve things and making Farm Town stay on the servers... However i personally think the well known glitches and loading issues should be fixed before they add more facilites etc to the game which make more glitches and loading issues( we have been patiently waiting to be done)... Farm Town seems to settle down after the changes ( about a week- 2 weeks after) And then new changes appear again and we have the same old glitches and loading issues re -appear..

Many are having loading issues and This is one issue everyone keeps having please fix it!!

This is a voluntary paid site( via people buying green cash and donations from other sources) and it is only fair the site is fixed properly!!

We as farmers would like to be compensated for all the lost crops via refunding the coins we spent on them crops that are lost because we are unable to get into the site for what ever reason...
I have written to slash key myself and i keep getting the standard response of trying the basic methods which have been done over and over...
I have tried other computer and taken all the standard steps and Farm Town is only loading fully when it wants to!!
I don't agree that there are constant issues with FT loading/connection. I'm on FT everyday (usually several times a day), and the only time I have trouble connecting is when my internet service is slower than it should be. Very VERY rarely have I encountered a loading issue that I would attribute to the game.
Old Oct 07 2010, 03:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Jul 05 2010
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeB View Post
I don't agree that there are constant issues with FT loading/connection. I'm on FT everyday (usually several times a day), and the only time I have trouble connecting is when my internet service is slower than it should be. Very VERY rarely have I encountered a loading issue that I would attribute to the game.
i will admit i had never had problems with gave play and logging in untill yesturday and now i just keep having more and mor problems

Visit connie's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 07 2010, 07:57 AM

there are still issues with "Show Decorations"

these items still will not hide when toggling "Show Decorations" on/off

Multi Colored Balloons
Mother's Day Balloon
Tombstone

Please add these to your look up table for "Decorations"
Old Oct 07 2010, 08:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by crop muncher View Post
We do appreciate Slashkey's time and effort to improve things and making Farm Town stay on the servers... However i personally think the well known glitches and loading issues should be fixed before they add more facilites etc to the game which make more glitches and loading issues( we have been patiently waiting to be done)... Farm Town seems to settle down after the changes ( about a week- 2 weeks after) And then new changes appear again and we have the same old glitches and loading issues re -appear..

Many are having loading issues and This is one issue everyone keeps having please fix it!!

This is a voluntary paid site( via people buying green cash and donations from other sources) and it is only fair the site is fixed properly!!

We as farmers would like to be compensated for all the lost crops via refunding the coins we spent on them crops that are lost because we are unable to get into the site for what ever reason...
I have written to slash key myself and i keep getting the standard response of trying the basic methods which have been done over and over...
I have tried other computer and taken all the standard steps and Farm Town is only loading fully when it wants to!!
And you have also been asked to link your farm numerous times to see if there is anything further to do but you have yet to comply.
Old Oct 07 2010, 09:25 AM

Level:
XP:

gah i check every day for new decorations and still none ..*waits patienty*

Visit connie's Farm

Old Oct 07 2010, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbybabygurl View Post
gah i check every day for new decorations and still none ..*waits patienty*
Based on past experience, "coming soon" is almost always at least a week, many times more than that.
Old Oct 07 2010, 10:11 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouse02 View Post
Based on past experience, "coming soon" is almost always at least a week, many times more than that.
yeah ik but its worth a try haha

Visit connie's Farm

Old Oct 07 2010, 10:30 AM

Default Oil Refinery and Pumps

Sorry to post this question here but couldn't find the right place. I also did a search but didn't find what I needed.

I know these are not new facilities but they are to me I just bought one refinery and 3 pumps which I placed on separate farms. My question: what is the ideal number of pumps so I get more fuel faster? And do they have to be on separate farms?

TIA for your help.
Old Oct 07 2010, 10:51 AM

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
XP:

What makes you think we will get more decorations?

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 07 2010, 10:52 AM

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
XP:

I really want some fall trees with leaves of red and orange.

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread