Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2010, 10:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you very much for another great update.
Old Oct 23 2010, 10:18 AM

Does anyone know the profits of the new facilities?
Old Oct 23 2010, 10:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
It usually takes a day until data sheets are updated but maybe someone out there has figured them out I'm just now adding facilities to the game guide
Old Oct 23 2010, 10:32 AM

I don't know that it will be worth getting the petrochemical plant because it takes crude oil. That means that one would need to quit using it for fuel and use it for the plant instead or at least quit using some of it for fuel. I have a crude oil thing on each of 6 farms. If they are going to add another item it is needed for, it might be nice to increase the amount each of these crude oil facilities can make a day.
Old Oct 23 2010, 10:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I can't quote exact figures, but I've already sold some produce from the Chinese Restaurant (Chicken Chow Mein, Kung Pow Chicken, Fried Rice, Fortune Cookies) and the coin returns are very nice. Will have to wait a day or two to roll out some Egg Rolls and Sesame Chicken (need to harvest some sesame seeds and cabbage).

The Perfume Factory looks like it will take a little longer to come fully online production wise. Have already produced some Baby Perfume (using violet and coconut oils) but all the other products require ethanol which is gonna take a day or three to get a good supply going from the Petrochemical Plant. But again the potential coin returns look very appealing. The best example being Eau de Parfum which will net you 6720 coins a batch for 1 cinnamon, 1 cedar, 1 lavender, 1 pink rose, and 3 ethanol. So once you have your trees and flowers up and running it's almost pure profit

For those who just want to buy the Essential Oils Plant (for coins) without the Perfume Factory (FC), I think that will prove a nice little earner by itself
Old Oct 23 2010, 10:45 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

has anyone used the "Sell crops to friends" etc thingy yet?? if you have can you explain how you do this?? can you sell to neighbors or can you only sell at the market etc.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2010, 10:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
has anyone used the "Sell crops to friends" etc thingy yet?? if you have can you explain how you do this?? can you sell to neighbors or can you only sell at the market etc.....
I don't know if it is implented yet...Raul said maybe later today.
Old Oct 23 2010, 10:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you so much for the autumn trees

This is a great update.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2010, 10:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
I don't know that it will be worth getting the petrochemical plant because it takes crude oil. That means that one would need to quit using it for fuel and use it for the plant instead or at least quit using some of it for fuel. I have a crude oil thing on each of 6 farms. If they are going to add another item it is needed for, it might be nice to increase the amount each of these crude oil facilities can make a day.
I have posted the perfume factory and petrochemical plant in the game guide in the facility chapter...working on essential oil and Chinese restaurant next
Old Oct 23 2010, 10:51 AM

I guess my zeal for this game has waned. I am not sure I will buy any of the new items in this update. It looks like the coin one for perfume takes mainly flowers, and I am definitely not into flowers, don't have one. Not sure I want anymore trees to chop down. The other coin one takes crude oil, which I now use for fuel, so it would be a trade off to now use it for this other facility. don't know if the amount of coins I would make from the new facility would be worth it or not. I know this is how they make their real money by making new facilities which people buy, but these farms are getting really cluttered with facilities and lag greatly when you go work them. What about taking a break from new facilities and giving an update that has breeding of animals, with new cool animals or something, something which is really more farm. While it is true that all these items in the facilities are made from farm goods, it has really turned more into industrial city.
Closed Thread