Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2011, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

WIN

Quote:
8. Pool Bar (FC): Produce Cocktails. You can produce Peach Liqueur in the Distillery.

Apple Martini
Bloody Mary
Sex on the Beach
Mojito
Pina Colada
Bourbon Highball
Bellini
Sangria
especially this

Thank you, Raul and devs, for NOT dumbing down this game.

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Apr 29 2011, 07:28 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
Me three with the 2nd cinn factory. My neighbors who do not own one will get lots of cinnamon when they work my facilities, so I think it is still good.
I bought five cinnamon factories for my farm to run everything I needed and ran out all the time.. Now since the update I have so much cinnamon so I purchased more of those essencial oil plants and put them on all the farms which is in the cost of coins.. You run the cinnamon in that and sell the completed products in the market.. it will provide you with tons of coins( which I do not need) We purchase these items to run our facilities.. why complain if they upgrade? Find other uses for them..
Old Apr 29 2011, 07:46 PM

Thanks for the new updates love the sell all!!!
Old Apr 29 2011, 07:47 PM

Re the Selling goods at market not selling - MAJOR PROBLEM.
Help I am trying to accumulate cash to upgrade Farm 9 and I cant sell my products.
It seems to sell some and not others! I had a total of about 6 milllion to sell all non-ingredients but it only sold 4 million worth - the rest went but were back in my storage when I returned to my farm.
I tried again - same thing - it seems to be the items that I have gained working on neighbours facilities - if that is any help solving the problem.
Old Apr 29 2011, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Re the Selling goods at market not selling - MAJOR PROBLEM.
Help I am trying to accumulate cash to upgrade Farm 9 and I cant sell my products.
It seems to sell some and not others! I had a total of about 6 milllion to sell all non-ingredients but it only sold 4 million worth - the rest went but were back in my storage when I returned to my farm.
I tried again - same thing - it seems to be the items that I have gained working on neighbours facilities - if that is any help solving the problem.
The developers are aware of this problem, and will hopefully provide a fix soon.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 29 2011, 07:49 PM

Friend Activity Panel- once we help the wonderful friends that help us out under the friend activity panel we should have a clear all option as they are lining up on my end... I have cleared cache' and global as I was hoping this would clear them out. Can you have a clear all option added to this area if at all possible..
Thanks
Old Apr 29 2011, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by LoreneC
Me three with the 2nd cinn factory. My neighbors who do not own one will get lots of cinnamon when they work my facilities, so I think it is still good.

Quote:
I bought five cinnamon factories for my farm to run everything I needed and ran out all the time.. Now since the update I have so much cinnamon so I purchased more of those essencial oil plants and put them on all the farms which is in the cost of coins.. You run the cinnamon in that and sell the completed products in the market.. it will provide you with tons of coins( which I do not need) We purchase these items to run our facilities.. why complain if they upgrade? Find other uses for them..
I was not complaining, and thought my post made it clear I was not.
Old Apr 29 2011, 08:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Wow, great release
Old Apr 29 2011, 08:19 PM

Unhappy Refuel

I have about 500 cans of fuel in storage but when i click to refuel, it says i have 0.
Old Apr 29 2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpliew View Post
I have about 500 cans of fuel in storage but when i click to refuel, it says i have 0.
There is a problem in the new release, the developers are aware of the situation, and are working to fix the problem.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread