Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 11 2011, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
The maple trees are harvested...not sure about the junipers as I don't have any, but I assume they are harvested because my friend said she got berries from them.
... and Juniper berries make GIN.

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Jul 11 2011, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayGee View Post
...and not everyone who has a Walmart shops there. Not patronizing THAT store just to buy FarmCash, sorry.
Will you shop Target? I understand they have the cards and heard of others but can't remember which ones. Would be nice if FT will provide a list of card merchants
Old Jul 11 2011, 05:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
... and Juniper berries make GIN.
I wiki'd the juniper tree and theres more those trees do as well:

"Juniper berries are a spice used in a wide variety of culinary dishes and best known for the primary flavoring in gin (and responsible for gin's name, which is a shortening of the Dutch word for juniper, genever). Juniper berries are also used as the primary flavor in the liquor Jenever and sahti-style of beers. Juniper berry sauce is often a popular flavoring choice for quail, pheasant, veal, rabbit, venison, and other meat dishes."
Old Jul 11 2011, 06:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

With the multiple hire panel, there are options of all or none, and even if hiring for just one farm, must click send hire request.

With another farmtown user, there is no all or none button and send hire request button.

Is this an option, if so where can I change mine, so I don't have to hit send request for just one farm?

Thank you.

Love the update.
Old Jul 11 2011, 06:41 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by swd View Post
With the multiple hire panel, there are options of all or none, and even if hiring for just one farm, must click send hire request.

With another farmtown user, there is no all or none button and send hire request button.

Is this an option, if so where can I change mine, so I don't have to hit send request for just one farm?

Thank you.

Love the update.
Not exactly sure what you mean in some of this, but I'll try to answer at least a bit based upon what I think you mean....

In the new system you will always get the screen(s) to select which farm or farms you want to hire for. The one that comes up is for hiring on only 1 farm "Select One Farm," and to hire on multiple farms you first have to click on the "Select Multiple Farms" tab. On the "Select One Farm" there are no "all" or "none" buttons because you're only choosing 1 farm to start with. (Not sure why there's a "none" choice, though). There are no preferences to change this method - it's just the way it works.
Old Jul 11 2011, 07:16 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
Will you shop Target? I understand they have the cards and heard of others but can't remember which ones. Would be nice if FT will provide a list of card merchants
It is not a Farm Town card but a Face Book card, Can't see why Farm town would have a list of card merchants for something that is not theirs.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 11 2011, 08:24 PM

Level:
XP:

I am confused why one user has to his the 'send request' button to hire and another user doesn't even have that option on the hire menu. They both have multiple farms, but work differently
Old Jul 11 2011, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
This happened the last update with the rabbit hutches. You can empty out your stables and put it in storage and then back on the farm and then it will appear in your manager.
You know the strangest thing happened with mine. It was not showing up either cause I have had it for a long time, but I started to unload it and then realized that I was going to have unload all of them one by one and then reload them all again one by one, so I only unloaded about three of them and put it back deciding I was just going live it and do it separately. Next I opened the facility manager it was there. Don't know if I just got lucky or what, but it worked.

Doc
Old Jul 11 2011, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lora Salter View Post
I like the new updates and even the new facilities but I am getting a little tired of them... thinking of storing them for a while, but I have a quick question.
The new Ebony trees...its says ready to harvest in 12 hours....I have waited for 24 hours and still not ready to harvest...any one having the same problem or have any clue as to what is going on.
I have chopped mine every 12 hours.
Old Jul 11 2011, 11:08 PM

thanks for the updates and keep the game fresh and new.. Glad I am able to buy a tree shaker but sad that I can't use it on another person's farm.
Closed Thread