Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 28 2011, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GranpaH View Post
Got new computer with windows 7 and when i run the mouse over my farm it whites it out, cant find any help buttons on here so sorry I am dumping it here. Help Please?
I have this problem in Internet Explorer too - not just with Farm Town but with another game as well. I gave up using that browser and now only use Google Chrome. Its a free download - just search for it.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 28 2011, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It doesn't mean anything. It is based on your experience points.
I don't think it is even accurate, I has me listed as #4 and I know at least 4 others have more XP than I do. It only shows the #3 ranking with mine. He is a Facebook friend and I think I may be his Farmtown neighbor but he never accepted my neighbor request so he is not in my list, but of those that are there are only 3 higher than I. So not sure if it is counting on his list or mine.
Old Nov 29 2011, 04:56 AM

Hey Taz, I see you're not on line at the moment, but I'm on holiday and using my tiny netbook pooter ... which is a complete turtle compared to my super fast hare at home ... and I need a 'go to guy' because it will take me hours to wade through the thread to look for anything related. I'm hoping you'll know the answer. ... my query is ...

I've just passed through my second crab belt and on reaching both levels I was not given the option to post for a bonus Has this happened to others, or is it a problem for me only? I can't figure it out. The bonus request has worked for both trees and flowers over the past week, so it's not the change to holiday computer. I'm desperate for more crab and it is a long way between crab belts Thanks in advance if you have any idea why this is happening.

PS: Half an hour later ... Even stranger and quite infuriating is that I have gone on to fish my lakes and have gone up to higher belt with other fish and been able to post for bonus if I wanted to

Last edited by HelenJS22; Nov 29 2011 at 05:54 AM.
Old Nov 29 2011, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Hey Taz, I see you're not on line at the moment, but I'm on holiday and using my tiny netbook pooter ... which is a complete turtle compared to my super fast hare at home ... and I need a 'go to guy' because it will take me hours to wade through the thread to look for anything related. I'm hoping you'll know the answer. ... my query is ...

I've just passed through my second crab belt and on reaching both levels I was not given the option to post for a bonus Has this happened to others, or is it a problem for me only? I can't figure it out. The bonus request has worked for both trees and flowers over the past week, so it's not the change to holiday computer. I'm desperate for more crab and it is a long way between crab belts Thanks in advance if you have any idea why this is happening.

PS: Half an hour later ... Even stranger and quite infuriating is that I have gone on to fish my lakes and have gone up to higher belt with other fish and been able to post for bonus if I wanted to
Im not Taz but I have the same experience - waiting for another 2,400 + crab to get a blue belt - it doesnt post for any belts below Brown I think. (Someone correct me if Im wrong).
I think its a double edge prob - too few crab compared to other fish and big steps between belts!

Old Nov 29 2011, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Im not Taz but I have the same experience - waiting for another 2,400 + crab to get a blue belt - it doesnt post for any belts below Brown I think. (Someone correct me if Im wrong).
I think its a double edge prob - too few crab compared to other fish and big steps between belts!
Maggie is correct I am sure. The first belt you can post is for the Brown Belt. I am just not sure why crab belts require so many as we don't get that many in relation to the rest of the fish.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 29 2011, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Maggie is correct I am sure. The first belt you can post is for the Brown Belt. I am just not sure why crab belts require so many as we don't get that many in relation to the rest of the fish.
Yes Taz its all out of proportion isn't it? I am always short of Salmon (Freshwater) and Crab (saltwater) but I reached the Salmon Black quite easily but now Im catching loads of sea fish I dont need in order to crawl towards the Crab top belts and Ive got thousands to go to even get to Blue.

Please please Devs DO something about the minute amount of Crab in proportion to other fish - especially as more of these are needed than say Swordfish!

Last edited by maggiel29; Nov 29 2011 at 12:17 PM.
Old Nov 29 2011, 02:04 PM

If I want to sell my non ingredients is there a way I can keep certain ones such as the frozen lake fish and juniper berries?
Old Nov 29 2011, 02:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannieb View Post
If I want to sell my non ingredients is there a way I can keep certain ones such as the frozen lake fish and juniper berries?
The only way you can do that would be to use the All filter and check everything you want to sell. Not sure it is worth it to do all that work though.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 29 2011, 02:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

It's a wonderful update, thanks.

If I get the sprinkler that allow crops to grow twice as fast, do they also
go to waste twice as fast?
Old Nov 29 2011, 03:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by swd View Post
It's a wonderful update, thanks.

If I get the sprinkler that allow crops to grow twice as fast, do they also
go to waste twice as fast?
No they don't. In fact they go to waste at the total original time. So if you speed up a 4 hour crop to 2 hours then the waste time will be 6 hours.
Closed Thread