Old Nov 29 2011, 04:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for that information.
Old Nov 29 2011, 05:26 PM

I need to know where you make rice crispie bars ? what fac? I got a bonus from someone so I saw they are avavilable
Old Nov 29 2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokes View Post
I need to know where you make rice crispie bars ? what fac? I got a bonus from someone so I saw they are avavilable
Hi There is Crispy Rice cerial but no bars

if you go to your store and click the ? mark on rice it tells you what you can make with rice.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Nov 29 2011, 05:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokes View Post
If you got a bonus for those, it didn't come from Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 29 2011, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Maggie is correct I am sure. The first belt you can post is for the Brown Belt. I am just not sure why crab belts require so many as we don't get that many in relation to the rest of the fish.
Thanks Taz and Maggie .. it helps to know that it's not a problem of my own making. I had decided that the evil devs knew how desperate I am for extra crab and were paying me out

but hey, why do we have to work so bloomin hard to get to belts for crab? That is EVIL indeed. I'm darned sure I'm not going to smother my beautiful farms in more large sea coast at lots of farm cash expense to get them. The devs could be fair about it

Old Nov 29 2011, 06:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Thanks Taz and Maggie .. it helps to know that it's not a problem of my own making. I had decided that the evil devs knew how desperate I am for extra crab and were paying me out

but hey, why do we have to work so bloomin hard to get to belts for crab? That is EVIL indeed. I'm darned sure I'm not going to smother my beautiful farms in more large sea coast at lots of farm cash expense to get them. The devs could be fair about it
They are in the small seacoast too and I find I get more from them than I do from the large ones. And the small seacoasts are for coin.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 29 2011, 06:22 PM

Default All 6th Level Dans ... mission accomplished!!!

Just achieved one of my personal FT goals ... I've got all 71 crops at level 6th Dan. Yay, just more proof that FT is as unique as each of the players. Back in May, Raul mentioned that at some future date the "players' would have Belt ratings just like the crops, based on the belts they've achieved. I took it at face value, and realize it might happen or might not, but started working toward this several months ago.

gotta love a game that allows you to do your "thing"

thanks Raul & devs

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Nov 29 2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
Just achieved one of my personal FT goals ... I've got all 71 crops at level 6th Dan. Yay, just more proof that FT is as unique as each of the players. Back in May, Raul mentioned that at some future date the "players' would have Belt ratings just like the crops, based on the belts they've achieved. I took it at face value, and realize it might happen or might not, but started working toward this several months ago.

gotta love a game that allows you to do your "thing"

thanks Raul & devs
congrats..... good job.....

you may now have a one hour rest period...... then git back ta work !!!

Old Nov 29 2011, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
congrats..... good job.....

you may now have a one hour rest period...... then git back ta work !!!

you got that right. Now may I go make dinner and do some housework?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Nov 29 2011, 07:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Hide seasonal

Quote:
Originally Posted by smhtoney View Post
Quick comment: Thank you for the hide seasonal option. The White Winter Trees are not responding to being hidden. Thank you for a great game.
I too am grateful for the hide seasonal option. The winter trees are sold under the winter tab and not the seasonal tab, which I assume is why they don't hide. I wish they did.
Closed Thread