Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 23 2011, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE MERCHANT View Post
I'd also like beavers, raccoons as animals, and beaver dams to put on the rivers. It would be nice. Thanks so much!!!!
Good idea. Otters please!
Old Dec 23 2011, 02:41 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your feedback on this month's release. Please remember that Ideas for the game would be better placed in the suggestions area of the forum, where they are gathered for the developers to see. You will not be able to start a "New Thread" there, all you do is find one with a title that most suits your idea and post a "Reply. If you can't find one there is one called "My Idea doesn't have a Thread" which you can post in.
Here's the link to the Suggestions area of the forum....
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 24 2011, 08:19 PM

Only problem I have been having lately is that when in the Market when the server refreshes, nobody shows back up. I have to select the market from the map again. I am on WF36 these days. Anybody else have this issue?
Old Dec 24 2011, 08:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Xmas day here in Aus.. and no presents (updates) from Farmtown Devs.. wahhhhhhhhhh! lol..Just kidding! Hope all the devs and mods have a fantastic xmas with their families.. Merry xmas everyone! stay safe and enjoy the day
Old Dec 24 2011, 08:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Orange Sprinker doesn't irrigate for 3 days or even 1 day

Just bought the Orange Sprinkler to irrigate crops. I watered using the orange sprinkler, harvested crops and replanted crops. The new crops are not watered. Why isn't my 2nd crop in the same day getting watered. No where does it say that only one crop will be watered.
Old Dec 24 2011, 09:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by swd View Post
Just bought the Orange Sprinkler to irrigate crops. I watered using the orange sprinkler, harvested crops and replanted crops. The new crops are not watered. Why isn't my 2nd crop in the same day getting watered. No where does it say that only one crop will be watered.
Actually it does say that. The watering only works on the the crop planted before you water. And you cannot water again for 1 Farm Town day.
This is from the August 30th release when the Red sprinkler was released. "This tool is an extension of the Brown Mobile Sprinkler, meaning, unlike the Manure Spreaders, you are irrigating the plants, not the farm, so if you plant new ones and you want them to grow twice as fast, you will have to irrigate them after you plant them."
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 24 2011, 09:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question 12/24 update

I did get a pop-up about updates but now I cannot find any info about increased purchasing power by increasing diversity etc.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 24 2011, 11:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharbu123 View Post
I did get a pop-up about updates but now I cannot find any info about increased purchasing power by increasing diversity etc.
It is the first post from Raul in this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 27 2011, 11:19 PM

Love the upgrade.

I still respectfully request that we have the space in stables, sheds, etc doubled (or even tripled, wink wink) so that we can produce more eggs, milk, etc.
Old Dec 28 2011, 12:51 AM
Account Not Linked

ok xmas came and went so now I'll start singing.. "all i want for new years is a FT upgrade"... think that will help? hahaha
Closed Thread