Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 19 2011, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi there,

No she won't be able to use it without first owning the smaller FC tools.

The way to look at it is the 4x4 tools are the the actual tools, the bigger tools 5x5 and upwards are all upgrades to those tools, which is why they are cheaper than the original 4x4.

So for her to be able to use the Harvest/Plow combine, she would 1st need to own...
4x4 plow
4x4 harvest
5x5 plow
5x5 harvest
once you own those you can then buy the Harvest/Plow Combine.

To be able to use the other combine, which again is an upgrade, she would also need to own the 4x4 and 5x5 seeders.
does this not also have to do with her needing to b at higher levels...and maybe possibly more neighbors? or not the neighbors part?
Old Jan 11 2012, 07:58 PM

It has been a while since anyone posted in here hopefully I can still get an answer. I currently have the red sprinkler and thinking about buying the orange one. My question is, if I have used my red sprinkler on my fields will I have to wait the 20 hours before I can use the orange one to do my trees?

thanks
Old Jan 11 2012, 10:04 PM
Account Not Linked

the orange sprinkler waters crops flowers and trees at the same time
Old Jan 12 2012, 12:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Orange Sprinkler or semi-trailer

If you could buy only one, which would you buy.

How much can you order with the semi and how long is the delivery time?
Old Jan 12 2012, 01:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by swd View Post
If you could buy only one, which would you buy.

How much can you order with the semi and how long is the delivery time?
You can order up to 7 days worth and the delivery time per batch is 1 hour. I would buy the truck as you can get more products that way than you can normally get from gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2012, 02:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you, that is what I have been thinking
Old Jan 17 2012, 10:47 AM

Hi! I would pay real dollars for a tool that would tell me when I have enough of an item to max out my facilities without having to check my storage AND keep track of how many of each item I need to max all facilities. For instance, how many more trees must I chop? How many tomatoes do I need? I know how many I have of everything, now I would love to move my mouse over a crop or a tree and see how many more I need before I load my facilities. A real luxury, I know, but if the devs can do it, I would buy it! Happy farming!
Old Jan 17 2012, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Hi! I would pay real dollars for a tool that would tell me when I have enough of an item to max out my facilities without having to check my storage AND keep track of how many of each item I need to max all facilities. For instance, how many more trees must I chop? How many tomatoes do I need? I know how many I have of everything, now I would love to move my mouse over a crop or a tree and see how many more I need before I load my facilities. A real luxury, I know, but if the devs can do it, I would buy it! Happy farming!
I prefer an Excel spreadsheet for that analysis and do it myself, just enter the data after things are done by the date it's done and compare the results of that.
Old Jan 17 2012, 11:39 AM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohn726 View Post
I prefer an Excel spreadsheet for that analysis and do it myself, just enter the data after things are done by the date it's done and compare the results of that.
Good idea, but I have reached the point where I don't seem able to learn new things like that, so I offer to pay for them. I can barely link my farm. But, again, thanks for the idea. Maybe one day one of my grandchildren will offer to set up such a thing for me. (If I can figure out how to describe it.)
Old Jan 17 2012, 03:44 PM

they just need to stop 'improving things' when all is well!!