Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 23 2021, 03:29 PM

Default Map functionality

I am able to use the map function on 2 different accounts. However a lot of my friends are saying they do not have that function yet. I was able to hire from the marketplace and checked and saw that land expansions were possible.
Old Mar 23 2021, 03:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I am able to use the map function on 2 different accounts. However a lot of my friends are saying they do not have that function yet. I was able to hire from the marketplace and checked and saw that land expansions were possible.
Hi Rockcandymountain,
The release of the markets was a mistake as they are not completely ready yet. The current build has been reversed now back to what you had before. Please restart your farms to go back to the correct build. The markets will be released soon after they complete the programming for it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 23 2021, 05:43 PM

Default Maps

Hello,

Some ppl are expanding their farms but my maps icon is still grey. Are there some players that don't have that function just yet?
Old Mar 23 2021, 05:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyF View Post
Hello,

Some ppl are expanding their farms but my maps icon is still grey. Are there some players that don't have that function just yet?
Hi EmilyF,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates.
The release of the map was a mistake as it is not completely ready yet. The current build has been reversed now back to what you had before. The markets and map will be released soon after they complete the programming for it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 23 2021, 06:18 PM

ok thank you
Old Mar 23 2021, 10:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Do ya get double crops if you fertilize after they are grown?

I know, I should have asked 10 years ago....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by spoiler1041; Mar 23 2021 at 10:32 PM.
Old Mar 23 2021, 10:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post
Dp ya get double crops if you fertilize after they are grown?
Hi Spoiler,
No you don't. The fertilization has to be done before a crop is ready.
Old Mar 23 2021, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Pia,
Are your watermills showing on the farms?
This could be for the missing one that the developers are aware of. Watermills bought early in the game and facing one of the orientations do not show on the farm even though they are there and can be worked from the facility manager.
No, they are not (I hadn't noticed that until you asked). And yes, I've had mine for many years. When I search for the watermill, the game says I have one but I can't see it.
Old Mar 23 2021, 11:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 016Pia View Post
No, they are not (I hadn't noticed that until you asked). And yes, I've had mine for many years. When I search for the watermill, the game says I have one but I can't see it.
Hi Pia,
The developers are aware of this. If you can see them in the facility manager you can still fill them and store the products even though you can't see them.
Old Mar 24 2021, 04:09 AM

When working on a SNs farm if she starts working on the same farm my game locks up and I have to reload it.
USER ID number ( 574367950 )
Closed Thread