Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2010, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishPharm View Post
I know many people have stopped playing this game because the developers ignore peoples continued request for bigger farms. No one wants another 12x12 plot...............we want to make our existing farms bigger. Until this happens more and more people will stop playing.
Well I guess you haven't been playing that long or you haven't explored enough. You can upgrade your farm to a 24x24 plot, and buy a second farm that is linked to your first farm (share experience points, coins, neighbors, etc, and move things between farms) and you can expand that farm up to a 24x24 farm. So what do you want? That's more than FV is giving people.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Feb 20 2010, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishPharm View Post
I know many people have stopped playing this game because the developers ignore peoples continued request for bigger farms. No one wants another 12x12 plot...............we want to make our existing farms bigger. Until this happens more and more people will stop playing.
Why don't you simply go to the real estate office and buy a bigger plot for your second farm? My second farm is now 18x18 and I'm going to upgrade it to a 20 x 20 after I harvest this crop ... Actually will probably go 22 x 22 or 24 x 24.
Old Feb 20 2010, 07:00 PM
Account Not Linked

i thought once you bought the coops etc you could put your animals in them but they are still running around the farm...is this a glitche or is this what they are suppose to be doing ????
Old Feb 20 2010, 12:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I noticed that we can not hire to harvest the animals, is there a reason for this? It's not that big a deal just wondering. Also I would like to see the other animals harvested, like maybe meat from the pigs, without killing the pigs for the ones that don't like that idea.

How about truffles from the pigs?

Surprised with the new additions............good job; however being able to put the animals in their respective pens would possibly help with the slowness that "free" animals make on farms when trying to work for others. Some folks just don't know when to stop with the animals. I understand why Flash is slow in these instances but putting the animals "away" would solve a big problem.

The ability to move animals from one farm to another would be a BIG help. I have enough to share between farms and now would like to populate my second farm with some that are on the first farm. If we can share farm implements why not animals?

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by lulu836; Feb 20 2010 at 12:21 PM.
Old Feb 20 2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
I noticed that we can not hire to harvest the animals, is there a reason for this? It's not that big a deal just wondering. Also I would like to see the other animals harvested, like maybe meat from the pigs, without killing the pigs for the ones that don't like that idea.
hmmmm Meat without killing. We could have a surgical team around to stop the blood loss! Better yet, lets remove the gene that gives an animal pain so it doesn't bother them to have limbs removed. They can be happy and we can eat!
Old Feb 20 2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:

Howinhell do you get meat from an animal without killing it? Said "ones" probably think meat comes naturally wrapped in cellophane.
Old Feb 21 2010, 07:21 AM

Level:
XP:
Talking Animal Harvesting Hired out!

Quote:
Why would you want/need to hire to harvest? All we need to do (if I understand it correctly) is click on building and it is all done! WOW! Lovin' it!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 21 2010, 09:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Pricing

Does anyone have an amount paid from harvesting animals?
Old Feb 22 2010, 10:24 AM

Level:
XP:
Default Stone Cottages

I absolutely love the stone cottages! They are so sweet that I just had to buy one for both of my farms!! The wool shed is fantastic too! My llama loves it!!! Thank you so much!!! Wonderful job!!!!
Old Feb 23 2010, 03:14 AM

Default New Wool Harvest feature

Does the new wool harvest feature not allow you to place Sheep in Wool shed???? Mine will not go in....Seems strange to have a wool shed and not be able to store the animals in there......Somebody help me out if I have missed something.....Made room for new wool shed but not sure I want to keep it if I have to now make room for the sheep outside of wool shed....
Closed Thread