Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 21 2013, 12:35 AM

"60+ items all in coins". Most are duplicates or copy cat of previous. Cannot put items into barn storage or regular storage without lots of refreshes and work. I was looking forward to new coin items and I an sorely disappointed. Sorry, but you screwed up this time!
Old Jun 21 2013, 04:27 AM

Default No Changes and Still No Response??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post

What a good update until yesterday, when I was changed from server WF 40 to WF 36.
Suddenly, these are the major problems I am experiencing... and yes, I have cleared browser, cache, memcache, stood on one leg while touching my nose, etc., etc.
1 I CANNOT accept gifts from My Requests.
2 All of my neighbors pictures on neighbor bar are suddenly the white face profile, instead of their FB profile picture.
These are minor irritations, but the worst seems to be that....
3 I just achieved a belt for mustard, accepted the offer to post & share, and no response to post!! So, I just lost several thousand mustard, since my neighbors always help with bonuses!
And no, I really don't think this is a FB issue. Not having problems with anything else until the SERVER CHANGE!!

Can any of the mods give me any help??? PLEASE!!!
Thanks,
Deborah
I just lost another crop bonus, because it won't give me the pop-up box for FB, after I get the notice asking if I want to share the bonus. This makes 3 LOST bonuses since yesterday. And, since the crops were already planted when the issue started (changing servers) there is no way to recover the losses.
I guess I can be a real pest, but I haven't received a response to my issues listed above,and just wondered if any of the mods would take a look and help me out!
Thanks,
Deborah
Old Jun 21 2013, 07:06 AM

I also went from 425 to 450 and got the message I had received 25 FC... only it didn't appear to be added to my account. I have sent support a message and hopefully they can check on this for me. Just wondered if anyone else has had this problem....
Old Jun 21 2013, 07:42 AM

Default Flowers will not remain fully in bloom

Hi Raul- My flowers revert back to looking partially grown every day. The only way to to get them back to full bloom is to move them. They revert back to partially in bloom the next day, even after watering. HELP!
Old Jun 21 2013, 07:45 AM
Account Not Linked

LOVE the update especially last nights with the new levels but ever since then, cant work in friends facilities, this a HUGE glitch for me. Really hope its resolved soon. I quit playing because of this and came back cuz I thought it was fixed but now its back to not working
Old Jun 21 2013, 08:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
I just lost another crop bonus, because it won't give me the pop-up box for FB, after I get the notice asking if I want to share the bonus. This makes 3 LOST bonuses since yesterday. And, since the crops were already planted when the issue started (changing servers) there is no way to recover the losses.
I guess I can be a real pest, but I haven't received a response to my issues listed above,and just wondered if any of the mods would take a look and help me out!
Thanks,
Deborah
You did receive a response to your issues that you also posted them in Help and Support.
Are you in full screen when you click on a bonus to try to post it? If that is the case then no you will not get the pop up for sharing it. You need to drop down to normal screen for it to open.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 21 2013, 12:05 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

dont no where to put this, but thanks for putting me back on my original servor
Old Jun 21 2013, 12:34 PM

Love all the update but........ since update the start all button for Petrochemical plant and Textile mill doesn't work.. tells me no products to start But when I open to see what I am short of I can start them all individually.
Am using Comodo Dragon browser and I am on server WF36.
Old Jun 21 2013, 01:00 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
Love all the update but........ since update the start all button for Petrochemical plant and Textile mill doesn't work.. tells me no products to start But when I open to see what I am short of I can start them all individually.
Am using Comodo Dragon browser and I am on server WF36.
Hi,

Just tried mine and it's working fine here.

Do you own the conveyor tool and can you check to make sure you still have it? Also go into those facilities and make sure you have check marks in the boxes next to the products you are making.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 21 2013, 03:06 PM

I also could not post any of my dans from yesterday nor can i post to get help for my faculites yesterday or today what is going on and yes I did all the things to c if it would help and nothing
Closed Thread