Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2012, 01:06 PM

I got the upgraded Farm Town version yesterday and all I can say is WOW! No crashes and my entire experience has speeded up and is much smoother. So what ever you did, devs, keep up the good work. Hugsssssssssss to all of you.
Old Aug 24 2012, 02:50 PM

I got my update yesterday and have had nothing but problems ever since. I lost a southern colonial gift that was in my gift box, neighbors can't work on my farm, I can't work facilities or services for neighbors when I use the link in the newsfeed page OR by going to the individual's wall for the link. The farm comes up, it will let me TEND the farm but not work facilities or services. When working a neighbors farm (that has hired me) signs come up saying not ready when it is, always saving, long lag time and can't control cursor. Have used all links provided with troubleshooting(no help) removed FT and reinstalled, cleared everything and still all problems exist. Problem does not appear to be on my end. Can someone please help so I can get back in the game? Thank you
Old Aug 24 2012, 05:11 PM
Account Not Linked

I am proud to say that after the fix from the devs and flash 11.4 .....I have had no problems so far . Thanks guys
Old Aug 24 2012, 05:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlady View Post
I got my update yesterday and have had nothing but problems ever since. I lost a southern colonial gift that was in my gift box, neighbors can't work on my farm, I can't work facilities or services for neighbors when I use the link in the newsfeed page OR by going to the individual's wall for the link. The farm comes up, it will let me TEND the farm but not work facilities or services. When working a neighbors farm (that has hired me) signs come up saying not ready when it is, always saving, long lag time and can't control cursor. Have used all links provided with troubleshooting(no help) removed FT and reinstalled, cleared everything and still all problems exist. Problem does not appear to be on my end. Can someone please help so I can get back in the game? Thank you
The working problem has been intermittent and around for a lot longer than this update. Try the suggestions in the following thread for those:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489918
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 25 2012, 03:03 AM

Your Farmtown version has been updated at Aug 23 21:10PM, this version should cause less flash plugin crashes.

and i havent notiuced one iota of difference end of farmtown for me i thinks, and yes i have cleared cache and done ever thing else
Old Aug 25 2012, 09:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Cindy I have a the large bulldozer for months! Haven't had to do the one by one thing for a long time! Check the tools available!
The bulldozer we have right now only deletes plowed fields, she is asking for one for flowers and trees.. which I think its a wonderful idea, not specially the trees because I do not delete trees, but the flowers? It is a pain to go one by one if you want to move or delete.. It would be wonderful to have something to delete a whole bunch at a time.
Old Aug 25 2012, 10:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
The bulldozer we have right now only deletes plowed fields, she is asking for one for flowers and trees.. which I think its a wonderful idea, not specially the trees because I do not delete trees, but the flowers? It is a pain to go one by one if you want to move or delete.. It would be wonderful to have something to delete a whole bunch at a time.
It has been mentioned in the suggestion section for a tool to add multiple trees or flowers to storage just like the tree shakers and flower harvester. Would rather put them in storage and be able to sell them and get a little bit of coin back, instead of just deleting them and get nothing.
Old Aug 25 2012, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
It has been mentioned in the suggestion section for a tool to add multiple trees or flowers to storage just like the tree shakers and flower harvester. Would rather put them in storage and be able to sell them and get a little bit of coin back, instead of just deleting them and get nothing.
When you delete something the Mayor auctions it and gives you coins.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 25 2012, 11:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
When you delete something the Mayor auctions it and gives you coins.
I just tried it and it says on the top of the screen instead of like when you sell it tells you how many coins you are getting, so if you aren't paying attention to the top of the screen you won't see that message.
Old Aug 25 2012, 01:12 PM

[quote=Satis;5252914][font="Comic Sans MS"][color="Navy"]Very impressed by people who fear they may be banned for fast clicking. I think I might be banned for slow clicking. Or perhaps I could have a special personal level: Slothful Farmer.

I AM SCARED TO FAST CLICK!! it DID ban me for it...I have NO BOT or AUTO CLICKER of any kind.....banned for a week. my mouse is 5 years old so no new tech equipt there! the automated system that "found" it should be BANNED!!

guess not enough ppl complaining that it banned them for fast click harvesting yet. love the game hate the glitches, and also the restrictions of more farms for ppl who do not have the nieghbors to get a 3rd or 4th farm.(at least) the ratio's are not right at all. IMHO
Closed Thread