Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 17 2010, 04:48 AM

All I can say is.....

THANK YOU!!!
Old Jul 17 2010, 05:07 AM

Thank you!
Old Jul 17 2010, 05:17 AM

Loving the fifth farm. I had enough coins to get up to 22x22, and only 10m coins to get to max it.

Like the idea of using lemon in the new herbal shop. I'd better go buy some lemon trees just in case I need them sometime soon! :-)
Old Jul 17 2010, 05:23 AM

Love the new update but please there are lots of suggestions to improve the game without adding new factories all the time and none seem to be added i.e

A button or sprinkler system for watering flower.( no one wants to water flowers it takes way to long and is a massive chore and I see so many farms with unwatered flowers on them its a real shame )

A fishing net so we can fish faster because this takes way too long too )

Some people to add to our farms, children to add to our play areas and farmers and workers to add to our fields. ( it would be so nice to see our farms occupied )

A change of clothing for our Avatars ( we all look the same would be great even if it was different colour dungarees.

It would also be great if we could click on facilities or buildings or anything really and make them larger or smaller as we wish so when we are designing our farms we could make them look more realistic ie further away stuff would be smaller and things closer could be bigger it would make the game so much more fun. I think the facilities thing is getting boring now as we have too many and all we seem to do is grow stuff to feed them it was great fun at first but now i don't look forward to an update anymore because guess what it will be more facilities and none of the above which loads and loads of us have asked for time and time again.

Would also love to see a plow all button and harvest all button for when we do our own farms the same amount of fuel could be taken away when we harvest but it would save the repetitive click click click when we want the whole field harvested and plowed and I think this should only be available to people who are on high levels in the game a sort of reward for achieving a high level.

all these suggestion plus many more are asked for over and over again by loads of people it would be nice if we could have a update that just included improvements with no factories.

Thanks again for all your hard work

River Island
Light House Lane
Down Town
Wine and Dandy
Hill Top Green
Fresh Fields
Seventh Heaven Dairy
The Gr-eight Escape

Farming Since September 2009
Old Jul 17 2010, 05:40 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you...I'm so excited... one suggestion though, now that we haev a multiple tree harvester.. would it be possible to also have a fishing net that would enable us to catch our fish a little easier???
I am at lvl 100 and was wondering what i was going to do with the 100 million coins I have accumulated.. spending fast... and very happy...
Old Jul 17 2010, 05:43 AM

This is awsome. I deleted almost all other games last month, so I can enjoy this one to the full.
I just bought tree shaker and did all my trees in no time. Like other stuff too. Flower watering & harvesting tools, and fishing net would also be welcomed
Old Jul 17 2010, 05:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

awesome updates . well done

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 17 2010, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
Love the new update but please there are lots of suggestions to improve the game without adding new factories all the time and none seem to be added i.e

A button or sprinkler system for watering flower.( no one wants to water flowers it takes way to long and is a massive chore and I see so many farms with unwatered flowers on them its a real shame )

A fishing net so we can fish faster because this takes way too long too )

Some people to add to our farms, children to add to our play areas and farmers and workers to add to our fields. ( it would be so nice to see our farms occupied )

A change of clothing for our Avatars ( we all look the same would be great even if it was different colour dungarees.

It would also be great if we could click on facilities or buildings or anything really and make them larger or smaller as we wish so when we are designing our farms we could make them look more realistic ie further away stuff would be smaller and things closer could be bigger it would make the game so much more fun. I think the facilities thing is getting boring now as we have too many and all we seem to do is grow stuff to feed them it was great fun at first but now i don't look forward to an update anymore because guess what it will be more facilities and none of the above which loads and loads of us have asked for time and time again.

Would also love to see a plow all button and harvest all button for when we do our own farms the same amount of fuel could be taken away when we harvest but it would save the repetitive click click click when we want the whole field harvested and plowed and I think this should only be available to people who are on high levels in the game a sort of reward for achieving a high level.

all these suggestion plus many more are asked for over and over again by loads of people it would be nice if we could have a update that just included improvements with no factories.

Thanks again for all your hard work
Hi there Areo1,

I can see you have put a lot of thought into your post and does make me think about these updates.

I am one that loves the facilities and always waiting in anticipation with the updates to see what might come out and never yet to be disappointed although I think the Tree Shaker needs a bit of shaking with the price tag. I ain't going to buy it although I have purchased most facilities that cost FarmCash.

I myself am not in favour of instant harvesting, watering and fishing, because boredom will soon set in with me. I would like to see a system similar to "My Town" (sorry if I shouldn't mention another game) where we don't have to click on each item. All that is done is run the mouse pointer over items to collect. I can see in time where there are going to be shoulder and join pain associated to game playing and this might be a way to be more user friendly. I also believe that many games will eventually travel down this road.

Um...and my clothes are also wearing out..haha

One thing that would be good if the devs got rid of that choice when doing your own harvest...all produce should go to the storage as I lost a harvest of tomatoes by accident, clicking on the wrong choice!!!

BUT....at the end of the day, I do love the updates.

Edit: I would like to add that I believe the devs are always improving the game to make it easier for game players. I do love that spanking new yellow glove. A great addition to help us move items around on our farms. Thanks so much!

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jul 17 2010, 06:01 AM

Thank you so much for these updates...I do so love Farmtown..You guys are simply the best xxxx
Old Jul 17 2010, 06:41 AM

Another great update back to the fields I go.
Closed Thread