Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Sep 15 2014, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschar View Post
Right now I am very disappointed and ticked. I earned 1 FC last Sunday evening. I had other quests working, but held off on the final step until I earned the 1 FC so I did't lose them.Some were quick, so I got them completed later that evening. I have had 8 quests completed for a couple of days, just waiting until tonight. I tried to cash it in before I went to Sunday evening worship and it was too early, so it wouldn't let me. I got home, ate, got on the computer and go to collect it immediately, only to find that I only have 6 showing. This stinks and it is very discouraging. I wish I knew the exact time quests were completed and the exact time I can collect my FC. I have worked so hard this week, only to feel gypped. I have 2 started, but know I won't be able to get them done before I lose one I've already done. Yesterday's is quite complicated, starting with about 5 items from the mines and they take a long time to be ready to use. GRRRRRR!!!
I don't understand how you can "lose" your quests. I think I have missed the 2FC reward maybe twice. I ALWAYS collect my coins the moment each Quest is done and then on the final day, I get the 8th and collect 2FC. Why would you save the last step for anything ??
Old Sep 15 2014, 08:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I don't understand how you can "lose" your quests. I think I have missed the 2FC reward maybe twice. I ALWAYS collect my coins the moment each Quest is done and then on the final day, I get the 8th and collect 2FC. Why would you save the last step for anything ??
If you have a quest that you don't need for your 8 or one you could finish shortly after having collected, then by saving the last step for an extra day you would leave yourself a buffer of time just in case you can't get to the computer to collect at the same time as you did last week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 15 2014, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I am ahead for each week now, so I "save" the last step of any quests that are over the 8 I already have done. I don't start them till I am into the second day of the week. So, I have a buffer starting the next week. I want to know that I collect my FC cash on the same day....same time EVERY week. I don't want it jumping from one day to the next.

For example, I had three quests that I waited to start this morning. I collect on Sundays at 9:00 am.
Old Sep 17 2014, 05:37 AM

Not sure if this is the right place.. but it does have to do with my quest... I posted 2 different ingredient requests for things I needed for my quest (Yes I do have gift lifeline) Went to post a third and its telling me that I can only request items from my friends 5 times every 12 hours and to try again later.
ERmmmmm I haven't posted any ingredient requests for days... only the 2 that I posted today.
I realise there is an update due and everyone seems to be experiencing some glitch or other but its so annoying.

Climbs of soap box
Old Sep 18 2014, 03:36 AM

Send a message via AIM to JimnNila143 Send a message via Yahoo to JimnNila143 Send a message via Skype™ to JimnNila143

The biggest problem that I have with quests is some of them demand that you use certain tools that one doesn't always have in their inventory. The second option is to go to the Market and trade for what you need, the problem with that is there are very few and often none that go to this part of the Market. What to do when one doesn't spend $$$ out of his pocket to buy things?
Old Sep 18 2014, 10:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimnNila143 View Post
The biggest problem that I have with quests is some of them demand that you use certain tools that one doesn't always have in their inventory. The second option is to go to the Market and trade for what you need, the problem with that is there are very few and often none that go to this part of the Market. What to do when one doesn't spend $$$ out of his pocket to buy things?
Hello JimNila143,

Are you talking about facilities instead of tools, cause any tool can be used to work quests, but the quests use a random number generator to pick a number and the quest that corresponds with that number is what you get.

With going to the market you need to receive the trader lifeline in order to be able to trade in the market place.

If you don't have the necessary facilities to finish a quest and can't purchase it, then you would need to let that quest expire.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 30 2014, 02:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Here we go again, I am missing credit for my quests that are finished. This is the third time this week it has done this.
Old Oct 30 2014, 03:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Gee View Post
Here we go again, I am missing credit for my quests that are finished. This is the third time this week it has done this.
Hi Diana,
You collected 1 farm cash on the 28th at 8:51 AM eastern time. You have only completed 1 regular quests since that time, but have 2 in progress.
If you are referring to the co-op quests, they have not counted for farm cash since Oct 1st. You only currently get coins for those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2014, 03:50 PM

I've noticed there is a way for the Mods to see when quests were collected, I was just wondering if there is a way that I could check when my quests for farm cash would be ready other then writing the time down each week? Is this something that we will eventually have?
Old Oct 30 2014, 05:44 PM

Please dont keep sending me replies to quests sent by other people. I only asked one question in 10 years and all I get is replies which should be going to someone else. Very very annoying