Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Mar 17 2016, 05:49 AM

OK the crops are that way also I see.

Whopppeeee

So be it.
Old Mar 20 2016, 05:03 AM

Thanks for fixing this problem, I think.

Over time I will see if all is ok, but for now all looks fine
Old Mar 22 2016, 03:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Food color factory

I just bought this factory .. Just wondering why Lye is used in the Caramel food color > LYE ???
Old Mar 23 2016, 01:58 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
I just bought this factory .. Just wondering why Lye is used in the Caramel food color > LYE ???
Its delivered via the Semi-Trailer and used to make Soap, Toothpaste, Facial Bar, Laundry Detergent, Caramel Food Color as well as Lutefisk which is produced in the Scandinavian Restaurant.. don't think I would enjoy this dish at all.. lol... I am also wondering Why?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 23 2016, 10:02 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
Its delivered via the Semi-Trailer and used to make Soap, Toothpaste, Facial Bar, Laundry Detergent, Caramel Food Color as well as Lutefisk which is produced in the Scandinavian Restaurant.. don't think I would enjoy this dish at all.. lol... I am also wondering Why?
Yea , Lye in a food product ,, just don't seem to be a good idea ...
Old Mar 23 2016, 01:18 PM

From Wikipedia:
Food uses
Lyes are used to cure many types of food, including the traditional Nordic lutefisk, olives (making them less bitter), canned mandarin oranges, hominy, lye rolls, century eggs, and pretzels. They are also used as a tenderizer in the crust of baked Cantonese moon cakes, in "zongzi" (glutinous rice dumplings wrapped in bamboo leaves), in chewy southern Chinese noodles popular in Hong Kong and southern China, and in Japanese ramen noodles.They are also present in Kutsinta.

In the United States, food-grade lye must meet the requirements outlined in the Food Chemicals Codex (FCC),[1][page needed] as prescribed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).[2][not in citation given] Lower grades of lye which are unsuitable for use in food preparation are commonly used as drain de-cloggers and oven cleaners.[2][page needed]
Old Mar 24 2016, 12:29 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
From Wikipedia:
Food uses
Lyes are used to cure many types of food, including the traditional Nordic lutefisk, olives (making them less bitter), canned mandarin oranges, hominy, lye rolls, century eggs, and pretzels. They are also used as a tenderizer in the crust of baked Cantonese moon cakes, in "zongzi" (glutinous rice dumplings wrapped in bamboo leaves), in chewy southern Chinese noodles popular in Hong Kong and southern China, and in Japanese ramen noodles.They are also present in Kutsinta.

In the United States, food-grade lye must meet the requirements outlined in the Food Chemicals Codex (FCC),[1][page needed] as prescribed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).[2][not in citation given] Lower grades of lye which are unsuitable for use in food preparation are commonly used as drain de-cloggers and oven cleaners.[2][page needed]
Thanks Queen.of.Clutter,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 04 2016, 05:28 AM
Account Not Linked

I have played this game from 2 weeks after it was released so Slashkey thank you for making and maintaining this fabulous game. The ONLY game I play online. Having said that I also want to thank Taz for his monitoring and to also wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you have a spectacular day, love.
Old Apr 04 2016, 09:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesap View Post
I have played this game from 2 weeks after it was released so Slashkey thank you for making and maintaining this fabulous game. The ONLY game I play online. Having said that I also want to thank Taz for his monitoring and to also wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you have a spectacular day, love.
Hi Deesap,
Thank you for the kind wishes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 04 2016, 10:07 AM

Happy Birthday Taz !!!

Serenity Acres
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity