Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,

Thank you for your information. So far i have been unable to reproduce this. I tried all sizes of Combine HPP. Did you get the error when you chose a seed or when you clicked on a plot to work? If it's a seed, which seed(s) does this happen with?

Can you please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload and see if that clears the error for you before you next work your SN's farm.
Tiger, it doesn't matter what seed you use.. and yes, I do the clear memcache.. but that does not solve the issue.. it happens only when working as a super neighbour.. it doesn't bother me too much and I have also found other people experience the same problem, again only when working as a super neighbour.. just thought I would post the work around of clicking on the Save button for those who find they have to continually reload the game... doing it every time you get the error message is a bit frustrating I have found... I never get the error message when I use the Combine to do my own farms...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 11 2015, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
Tiger, it doesn't matter what seed you use.. and yes, I do the clear memcache.. but that does not solve the issue.. it happens only when working as a super neighbour.. it doesn't bother me too much and I have also found other people experience the same problem, again only when working as a super neighbour.. just thought I would post the work around of clicking on the Save button for those who find they have to continually reload the game... doing it every time you get the error message is a bit frustrating I have found... I never get the error message when I use the Combine to do my own farms...
I am also get this message alot when I go to the market place to hire people.Just FYI

Last edited by Lance75231; Oct 11 2015 at 10:38 PM.
Old Oct 12 2015, 09:10 PM

Default Skull Garland

I'm trying to hang skull garlands on my Halloween fence and sometimes they disappear. I put them out and they look fine, but then the next time I come to the farm, some are no longer there. Doesn't matter if they're rotated or regular - I've had them disappear both ways.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 14 2015, 09:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Default skull garlands

they don't show up on my farms either
Old Oct 14 2015, 10:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Level:
XP:

I'm having an issue seeing quests today, in particular coop quest lists, it doesn't matter if it's my own or my neighbors. I can see the title, but can't see ingredients, some products show on other tabs, other products don't.

I've included some image attachments so you can see what I mean.

Thanks

I have somewhere around a 1000 facilities, so it's a little weird to see it totally blank.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2015-1014-1707 Image 001.jpg (11.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 2015-1014-1707 Image 002.jpg (12.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 2015-1014-1708 Image 002.jpg (18.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 2015-1014-1725 Image 001.jpg (11.1 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 14 2015 at 10:41 AM.
Old Oct 14 2015, 10:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamsToBeSew View Post
I'm having an issue seeing quests today, in particular coop quest lists, it doesn't matter if it's my own or my neighbors. I can see the title, but can't see ingredients, some products show on other tabs, other products don't.

I've included some image attachments so you can see what I mean.

Thanks

I have somewhere around a 1000 facilities, so it's a little weird to see it totally blank.
Hi SeamsToBeSew,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 14 2015, 11:13 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Level:
XP:

thanks Taz, that seems to have fixed all issues.

Old Oct 14 2015, 11:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeamsToBeSew View Post
thanks Taz, that seems to have fixed all issues.
You are welcome. Glad that fixed it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 15 2015, 01:12 AM

Default Disappearing Black Fences

I have noticed the Halloween "Black Fence" is disappearing again. Is there any way this glitch could be fixed please? You can place them down and a few refreshes later one or two of them has disappeared permanently.
Old Oct 16 2015, 12:16 PM

I answered this once and my post is not shown. When you try and plant, the icon of the crop planting will travel all around the farm before stopping were u want to plant. It is not playable. Yes cleared cache, no it is not FB
Closed Thread