Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 18 2020, 10:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora-Christa View Post
I think the proposed change would be VERY UNFAIR for MANY PLAYERS

Reason:
Since the number of neighbors is limited by the ID number, you cannot have as many neighbors as you would like, so ALL PLAYERS who can only have fewer neighbors due to this limitation are also disadvantaged in terms of points from the outset -Assignment of the new NCC regulation.

It would be nice if THIS was taken as an opportunity to rethink the proposed change !!!

I have read the example and i understand as follow:
the more NBs the more XPs - the fewer NBs the fewer XPs
ie. 100 NBs = 100 XPs, only 40 NBs = only 40 XPs
Hi Cora-Christa,
The maximum number of neighbors ranges from 90 - 110 not that big a difference. All have a choice in prefernces whether they want to participate, so even if you have 110 neighbors that is not going to be the number of them that will play the NCC.
When the contest contestants are selected they are chosen by how many facilities they have on their team so those with less neighbors will be selected to compete with others who also have less facilities in their team.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2020, 10:24 AM

thanks so much for the 1 click thingy,,you guys rock..
Old Jan 18 2020, 10:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Cora-Christa,
The maximum number of neighbors ranges from 90 - 110 not that big a difference. All have a choice in prefernces whether they want to participate, so even if you have 110 neighbors that is not going to be the number of them that will play the NCC.
When the contest contestants are selected they are chosen by how many facilities they have on their team so those with less neighbors will be selected to compete with others who also have less facilities in their team.
I thought who we were competing against in the NCC depending on the total number of facilities in our "neighborhood," not the number of people. Wouldn't it make more sense to base our points on the number of facilities?
Old Jan 18 2020, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
I thought who we were competing against in the NCC depending on the total number of facilities in our "neighborhood," not the number of people. Wouldn't it make more sense to base our points on the number of facilities?
Hi Dulcinea,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2020, 10:55 AM

Seems like there is no longer any need to have neighbors load your ships, since you can send them on yourself after 30 minutes (at the most). I thought that if a ship stayed in my port for 12 hours that was a long time, but we all have down time (like sleeping!). If my neighbors expect that I am going to be loading their ships every half hour, I'll just close my ports.
Old Jan 18 2020, 11:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryinVA View Post
Seems like there is no longer any need to have neighbors load your ships, since you can send them on yourself after 30 minutes (at the most). I thought that if a ship stayed in my port for 12 hours that was a long time, but we all have down time (like sleeping!). If my neighbors expect that I am going to be loading their ships every half hour, I'll just close my ports.
Hi MaryinVA,
You still need neighbors to load your ships because you can only load and move them yourself a limited number of times as shown in this list:

Blue Ship ---> Self Load up to 1 port after being stuck for 60 mins
Orange Ship -> Self Load up to 2 ports after being stuck for 50 mins
Green Ship --> Self Load up to 3 ports after being stuck for 40 mins
Purple Ship -> Self Load up to 4 ports after being stuck for 30 mins
Brown Ship --> Self Load up to 5 ports after being stuck for 20 mins
Pink Ship ---> Self Load up to 6 ports after being stuck for 10 mins
Yellow Ship -> Self Load up to 7 ports any time you want
Old Jan 18 2020, 11:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dulcinea,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section.
So it makes sense then? Well, that's a surprise. I thought I was misunderstanding how it worked!
Old Jan 18 2020, 11:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
So it makes sense then? Well, that's a surprise. I thought I was misunderstanding how it worked!
Hi Dulcinea,
I did not say it made sense or that I agreed with you. All I said was if you want to make suggestion to change it put it in the Suggestions section.
Old Jan 18 2020, 11:45 AM

Hi, I bought the blue crane (coins) and put it in storage.
I had a blue cargo ship in my port. What do I do now? I don't understand how it works.
I had to click 11 times just like before to load it.
Help :-(
Old Jan 18 2020, 11:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, I bought the blue crane (coins) and put it in storage.
I had a blue cargo ship in my port. What do I do now? I don't understand how it works.
I had to click 11 times just like before to load it.
Help :-(
Hi Palmarina,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

It should load the blue ship with 1 click, but it may not have recognized it at that point. If clearing the memcache doesn't work try taking it out of storage, click save, then close and reopen your farms and put it back in storage.
Closed Thread