Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 21 2021, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
When seeding on a plowed farm, it doesn't seed using the "Sow" tool, but if I use the "Harvest-Plow-Sow" tool it does.
Was working ok before update.
Hi NiMo1960

We are aware of this issue and it was reported to the developers. Hopefully they will find a fix as soon as possible.
Old Feb 21 2021, 02:52 PM

Does this mean that we will now have to use the Harvest, plow and sow combine instead of being able to use them separately. when visiting others farms for SN it takes a lot longer to Sow layered farms now because we cant use the seeder. please fix this so we can use any tools.
Old Feb 21 2021, 02:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I have tried to plant them single, have tried multi and nothing works.. the last time that happened Raul told me to use the green hand, move the tools and then plant but it is not doing it this time. Yes my farms are layered but that had nothing to do and did not interfere with the planting.. I have my gift box full of trees and cannot place them I have tried hiding even the ground cover which i have all of them with the grid, hide crops, hide flowers, nothing, nada... I am currently using Opera this HTML is not working on Safari, I have Sierra with more gigabites that I need but nothing is working..thanks
Hi Texas Belle,
You need to have a clear space where you are placing the trees and hiding anything that would be under them won't work. We can not help with any layering nor can we give or allow any instructions in the forums for how to do that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2021, 02:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee2345 View Post
Does this mean that we will now have to use the Harvest, plow and sow combine instead of being able to use them separately. when visiting others farms for SN it takes a lot longer to Sow layered farms now because we cant use the seeder. please fix this so we can use any tools.
Hi Mlee,
The developers are aware of the problem. Please be patient until they can fix the problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2021, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Clohar

Please go to your farm 8 and click in the farms name. Check if you have a check mark for Make this a quest farm option. If so, then remove the check mark and click in the green check mark to save changes.

When a farm is set as Quest farm, then the animal sheds are not harvested when you click in the Harvest all button at the top of the Facility Manager.

You have the information in the following link from our Game Guide>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post6302894
That was the problem that I didn't notice. Normally farm 1 is the quest farm but by checking I had 2 farms set as quests farms rhe 1 which is normal and also the 8 which shouldn't. Thanks for answering so fast MaryMarcel
Old Feb 21 2021, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
That was the problem that I didn't notice. Normally farm 1 is the quest farm but by checking I had 2 farms set as quests farms rhe 1 which is normal and also the 8 which shouldn't. Thanks for answering so fast MaryMarcel

You are very welcome Clohar
Old Feb 21 2021, 04:54 PM

Smile Flower harvester (784) not getting all the flowers!

From user 1390013558, several of my farms require multiple clicks when harvesting flowers with the 784 harvester. It is probably a bug and this is the second time I have reported it. Just trying to make sure it is known.
Old Feb 21 2021, 04:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsJennie View Post
From user 1390013558, several of my farms require multiple clicks when harvesting flowers with the 784 harvester. It is probably a bug and this is the second time I have reported it. Just trying to make sure it is known.
Hi Ms Jennie,
Please try only clicking once in each area. Then refresh your farm and see if any flowers are left to harvest. It may only be that they didn't disappear as fast as you clicked on them.
Old Feb 21 2021, 06:15 PM

Taz when I am an sn only his tools show and not mine so it is broken. In the past, even on my farms, it shows what farms needed work. My experience is broken. I am always buying stuff so the numbers should be better.

Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
On my farms 26 27 28 says I have trees ready but they are not using the tower.
When I work as an sn I go to plant it says the owner wants none which is not true. I am always having to reload and clean. I think my farm is broken I am losing experience not gaining and killing myself working on other farms. As an sn, the game will not let me use my tools which are better. Can I get help?
Old Feb 21 2021, 06:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Taz when I am an sn only his tools show and not mine so it is broken. In the past, even on my farms, it shows what farms needed work. My experience is broken. I am always buying stuff so the numbers should be better.

On my farms 26 27 28 says I have trees ready but they are not using the tower.
When I work as an sn I go to plant it says the owner wants none which is not true. I am always having to reload and clean. I think my farm is broken I am losing experience not gaining and killing myself working on other farms. As an sn, the game will not let me use my tools which are better. Can I get help?
Hi Loudnsassymomma Collar,
The tower does not work on our own farms. If you look at Game Guide chapter on tools and find the Mobile Lookout Tower, the only place it shows as working is when you are on a neighbors farm that you are Super Neighbor for. If it worked on our own farms the Guide would say that.

Your experience is not broken. Check the number before you buy something, then check it afterward and you will see it went up. If you are thinking you should be leveling up, you are at the top level currently so will not go up in level until the developers add more levels.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 21 2021 at 09:25 PM.
Closed Thread