Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 18 2023, 03:28 PM

Default Wall posts

I am using Chrome and when I open a post in a new tab it states blank:#blocked, previously it worked but now every time I open it blocks, so I am unable to work facilities.
Old Jul 18 2023, 03:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
We have already reported this to the developers. Give them a chance to fix this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2023, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedylian View Post
I am getting the same thing. Worked some facilities, went back to the wall requests to work the next, and bam - can't do any more. I normally work FT in Chrome - I cleared history/cache (all but my passwords), and even tried in Firefox, but the same thing.

I did notice something new at the top where we can show requests from people that have us as neighbors/buddies, but they aren't ours. From that, I am assuming they might be making some changes? I am going to report mine, so they at least know and can start working on it.

At least we know we aren't going crazy!
I am getting the same thing too.
Old Jul 18 2023, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi All,
We have already reported this to the developers. Give them a chance to fix this.
Thanks Taz!
Old Jul 18 2023, 03:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
I am unable to click on Wall Requests for Facilities or Other Requests. Down in the lower left of my browser screen the links say "javascript:void(0)" I am playing on the Farmtown.com site.
Same problem!
Old Jul 18 2023, 03:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi ALL,

Please note we are aware of the problem with the Facility Wall Requests and the Other Wall Requests.

This has been sent to the developers. Please be patient until they can get this fixed.

It is not necessary for you to post about this as it has been reported already.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2023, 03:41 PM

when trying to work nebour factories when i click on it it tells me gift sent. it want do anything else. if i post this wrong place move.
Old Jul 18 2023, 03:47 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ALL,

Please note we are aware of the problem with the Facility Wall Requests and the Other Wall Requests.

This has been sent to the developers. Please be patient until they can get this fixed.

It is not necessary for you to post about this as it has been reported already.

They are QUICK! I just tried it again and it appears to be working! Being a teacher in the IT realm, I am impressed with the speed of the fix!
Old Jul 18 2023, 03:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
The issue with the Facility Wall Requests and the Other Wall Requests has been fixed. You will have to reload the My Requests if you still had it open.
Old Jul 22 2023, 08:35 PM

I can only see posts from 18 neighbors this evening and that's been happening alot lately. I can't see any post over 2 hours old. What good did it do to allow more neighbors if we can't see their posts? And yes, I have Include Posts checked.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests