Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 13 2023, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrummiePirate View Post
Hi

I have the exact same issue as Bednek. I even changed my email address to a new one and registered using that one. I copy and paste my password when I log in to Facebook and using the exact same paste to log in to Farm Town. I've tried Chrome and then since I changed my email I've been keeping to Microsoft Edge in case it was a Chrome issue. I had been trying daily since the first message came up so haven't missed a day. I changed my email address on 9th so have been using the same new email since I updated it to log in.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Many thanks in advance.

Kind wishes

Clare

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1826639750968609 Build No: 433
Hi BrummiePirate

Please try the following, when you get the verification pop up do not copy and paste your password, instead type them yourself just in case there is a problem there.

If that doesnt work, then close your farms and reopen. You will get the verification pop up again. Then click in the red text Update your registration. You will get the big pop up to register again. Please type both your email address and your password. Be sure they are correct and there is no spaces between letters. If you want to see the password you are typing please click in the red eye.

Once you are sure they are correct, take not of them. Then click in Register and you will get the verification pop up again. Type email and password and see if that worked for you.

You can also visit the following link and see if there is something more to help you:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6531050
Old Mar 13 2023, 09:50 AM

Default Registering email/password

Hi marymarcel

Many thanks for your reply.

No problems - I will try your suggestions next time it comes up tomorrow morning for me.

Hopefully, it will work.

Thanks

Clare aka BrummiePirate
Old Mar 13 2023, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Hi marymarcel

Many thanks for your reply.

No problems - I will try your suggestions next time it comes up tomorrow morning for me.

Hopefully, it will work.

Thanks

Clare aka BrummiePirate
You are welcome BrummiePirate

Let us know if you could solve the problem.
Old Mar 13 2023, 08:59 PM

I have got 3 email finished,I didn't get the Farmer taking about take gifts.
Old Mar 13 2023, 09:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
I have got 3 email finished,I didn't get the Farmer taking about take gifts.
Hi Sayso,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the registration since you say you have gotten 3 emails finished. However I have no idea what you are talking about with the "I didn't get the Farmer taking about take gifts."
Could you please explain what this is about?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2023, 07:05 AM

Default registering update

WHY AM I STILL HAVING TO REGISTER i was told 5 days in a row . i have had to register twice a day for going on close to 7 days if not more ..so what gives when does it stop i mean every time i login i have to do email and pw updater ..it gets OLD
Old Mar 14 2023, 08:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry63925 View Post
WHY AM I STILL HAVING TO REGISTER i was told 5 days in a row . i have had to register twice a day for going on close to 7 days if not more ..so what gives when does it stop i mean every time i login i have to do email and pw updater ..it gets OLD
Hi jerry63925,

When you posted your previous issue about invalid email, you had to start the registration process again which reset the days back to 5 days.

Are you getting the large registration window or only seeing the smaller verification window that looks like the one below?

When you see the smaller verification window make sure that you are not clicking on the red text at the bottom or you will be resetting your registration again. You only had to do that when you were getting the invalid email and password issue.

The information about how many days you have to do is in that smaller verification window. In this example there is 1 day left to do.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 14 2023 at 08:24 AM.
Old Mar 14 2023, 11:48 AM

it does not go on for ever ... i do not need to log in anymore .. stick with it
Old Mar 15 2023, 09:27 AM

Hi marymarcel

Just letting you know it's all good now - thanks - I did manually type it in yesterday and today & even though it had shown still had 4 day left yesterday, today I got confirmation of the pop up to grant access to your Facebook email address so it must have been a glitch before because I've checked in the settings on Facebook and it's all been updated on the app settings.

Thank you again for your help

Kind wishes

Clare aka BrummiePirate
Old Mar 15 2023, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Hi marymarcel

Just letting you know it's all good now - thanks - I did manually type it in yesterday and today & even though it had shown still had 4 day left yesterday, today I got confirmation of the pop up to grant access to your Facebook email address so it must have been a glitch before because I've checked in the settings on Facebook and it's all been updated on the app settings.

Thank you again for your help

Kind wishes

Clare aka BrummiePirate
Great news BrummiePirate and thanks for coming back to let us know

Tags
link email, login