Old Sep 27 2012, 08:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
I'm pretty sure the "friends only working facs once" still will work the same way it used to. What they disabled was the Mem Cache Cleaner BUT it also fixed a lot of problems within the game so I hope they find a way to bring it back while keeping their "fix"

OK you lost me Just what was the Mem Cache Cleaner ?? We have a 'cleaner' just for this game ???? WHERE??

lol .. Thanks
Old Sep 27 2012, 08:34 PM

Love the new release. The turbo boat is awesome, got it first. Like the new people. And FARM 16 how cool is that?? The new facilities are....well this is the first time I thought "really??" But every town has a funeral home. I bought the factory. And will eventually purchase the home. Just a different item than I expected on Farm Town. But this game is more realistic than others.

Sorry about the ramble, just typing out loud.

Thanks Raul and Devs for another great update. I know you have to put a lot of effort in to the game to continually introduce new items and features.

I do appreciate all your efforts. And hope Farm town continues far into the future.

Fritz
Old Sep 27 2012, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
the memcache is...was... a link. When you finished working a neighbor's facilities , you could click on the link.

A new tab would open and a bunch of information lines would appear. Then you could X out, and be back at that neighbor's farm, and work it all over again.

so, the memcache basically wiped out the information that you had already worked that farm.

OK... Thank you for the info. Nothing I ever used so I lost nothing.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

Last edited by Tony D; Sep 27 2012 at 10:52 PM.
Old Sep 27 2012, 08:50 PM

hola! gracias por las novedades Raul, estamos muy agradecidos de que nos mantengan al dia, es cierto lo que dice kitt1962, no esta funcionando la busqueda de los articulos, al escribir lo que deseamos ubicar, nos lleva a semillas........ por cierto kitt no se si ya lo resolviste, para mejorar o actualizar cada granja e ir a la inmobiliaria debemos estar en la granja que queremos ampliar........
en cuanto a eliminar el enlace para borrar la memoria cache, entiendo que habia que buscar la manera de que no trabajaramos las instalaciones inmediatamente y varias veces, eso cargaba mas los servidores, pero tambien comparto la opinion de chrisluvsanimals y de Gregh, ese enlace solucionaba otros problemas y errores pues dejaba limpio todo........ dios les bendice muak
Old Sep 27 2012, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
OK... Thank you for the info. Nothing I ever used so I lost nothing.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.
I am glad it is removed: I have heard quite some friends that deleted neighbours because they 'drained' their factories. Nothing left for others
Old Sep 27 2012, 08:54 PM

Forgot to mention that I love the new update. Great work!
Old Sep 27 2012, 08:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
the memcache is...was... a link. When you finished working a neighbor's facilities , you could click on the link.

A new tab would open and a bunch of information lines would appear. Then you could X out, and be back at that neighbor's farm, and work it all over again.

so, the memcache basically wiped out the information that you had already worked that farm.

Apparently the devs thought some were abusing it,and removed it.

That was not the purpose of it. It's purpose was to clear data thoroughly so when you reloaded your farm it would have to load all new. This fixed the not being able to work neighbors facilities, and other problems that showed up from corrupted data.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 27 2012, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marjo View Post
I am glad it is removed: I have heard quite some friends that deleted neighbours because they 'drained' their factories. Nothing left for others
yeah that is the solution... if the neighbors cause a problem, get rid of the neighbor.

but if the "tool", or in this case the memcache, is helpful and useful to some, let it be.

now... some farmers have the train with 10 cars. So they can "empty" facilities in a flash. Should the neighbors who have less or no trains cry foul because another gets what they can't get.??

Old Sep 27 2012, 09:19 PM

Quote:
yeah that is the solution... if the neighbors cause a problem, get rid of the neighbor.

but if the "tool", or in this case the memcache, is helpful and useful to some, let it be.

now... some farmers have the train with 10 cars. So they can "empty" facilities in a flash. Should the neighbors who have less or no trains cry foul because another gets what they can't get.??

Isn't that a bit like comparing apples with pears? The ones that have the trains did spent money to get these and still can work the factories just once every twelve hours (so not 'empty' them). The people using the memcache can have it for free and work the factories over and over again... The could really empty them, and sorry, but enough people did...
Old Sep 27 2012, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring it back!!!! every time my farm lagged up, i could run that, and then the problems would be fixed!!!

What is this mem thing you all keep talking about?
?
Closed Thread