Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 13 2015, 11:37 PM

Co-op quest arrow to the next neighbor isn't working if they have finished all the quests. It puts me back to the beginning. The only way to get past it is to find that person in my neighbors and click on the next person. This has happened with 2 neighbors quests just now. I don't remember having that problem before. Is this a new problem?
Old Jun 14 2015, 12:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
Co-op quest arrow to the next neighbor isn't working if they have finished all the quests. It puts me back to the beginning. The only way to get past it is to find that person in my neighbors and click on the next person. This has happened with 2 neighbors quests just now. I don't remember having that problem before. Is this a new problem?
Hi RFMad,
If they have all quests finished and collect ed coins for them then you shouldn't even see them in the list. If they haven't collected the coins then you will see them but it would not allow you to buy from them. Try closing the manager and restart it and see if they are dropped from the list at least until they start a new one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2015, 12:34 AM

Just closing the manager didn't help but I restarted the game and it took those neighbors off my list. Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
If they have all quests finished and collect ed coins for them then you shouldn't even see them in the list. If they haven't collected the coins then you will see them but it would not allow you to buy from them. Try closing the manager and restart it and see if they are dropped from the list at least until they start a new one.
Old Jun 14 2015, 01:24 AM

How do you tell if someone has granted you super neighbor power? I know that when I give someone super neighbor power, they get a red dot. How do I tell if someone has given me power to harvest and plow on their farm? Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 14 2015, 06:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Talking Facility mngmt

When will we be able to select separate items for the same facility when we have more than one of the same? ie. I have several dairy barns, I would like to uncheck an item for a couple of factories, but leave the same item checked for the others. Right now, if I uncheck one item (ie. feta cheese) on 1 factory, all of the factories will be unchecked. I would like to process feta cheese on 2 factories, but have the rest of my dairy factories unchecked. I would like to have more control over the factories than I do now. I have too much Whey, I would like to downgrade processing whey by leaving 1 factory to process whey, but all the others not process the whey.
I would still like to see the fees for the enlargement of plots lowered, I can't raise enough money to get past the 30x30 sizes. Hey, I know what you could do, have a special weekend when we can purchase lot expansions at a discount.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 14 2015, 07:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by npg View Post
How do you tell if someone has granted you super neighbor power? I know that when I give someone super neighbor power, they get a red dot. How do I tell if someone has given me power to harvest and plow on their farm? Thanks in advance.
Hi,

They need to tell you. It is intended for use when they are on vacation, so they will need to tell you when and how long for. When you then visit their farm you should see a red dot on your picture in the neighbours bar, you will have to go to each farm to see what work is available on them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 15 2015 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Updating
Old Jun 14 2015, 07:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
When will we be able to select separate items for the same facility when we have more than one of the same? ie. I have several dairy barns, I would like to uncheck an item for a couple of factories, but leave the same item checked for the others. Right now, if I uncheck one item (ie. feta cheese) on 1 factory, all of the factories will be unchecked. I would like to process feta cheese on 2 factories, but have the rest of my dairy factories unchecked. I would like to have more control over the factories than I do now. I have too much Whey, I would like to downgrade processing whey by leaving 1 factory to process whey, but all the others not process the whey.
I would still like to see the fees for the enlargement of plots lowered, I can't raise enough money to get past the 30x30 sizes. Hey, I know what you could do, have a special weekend when we can purchase lot expansions at a discount.
Please place your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where all suggestions are listed for the developers to see. You can't start a new thread there. All you do is find a thread with a Title that most suits your idea, then post a reply. If you can't find one, there is one called "My Idea Doesn't Have a Thread" that you can post in.
Here's the link to the Suggestions area of the forum. . .
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 14 2015, 07:51 AM

Has anyone else noticed that the game is running slow, I use chrome. If it is chrome that is causing the game to run slow, what is another browser that is good to use to work farm town?

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jun 14 2015, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Has anyone else noticed that the game is running slow, I use chrome. If it is chrome that is causing the game to run slow, what is another browser that is good to use to work farm town?
I use Firefox to play Farm Town now - it doesnt have the current problems with the Flash player - which might be affecting a lot of things. For some reason Chrome and Flash have a problem talking to each other.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 14 2015, 09:05 AM

Absolutely LOVE the new updates!! Especially the Super neighbour one!! Thank you for all your superb work on keeping the game fun!!
Closed Thread