Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 22 2021, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Vonalm,
The irrigation is working correctly. It is your super neighbor that is not doing it correctly. He has to plant first and then irrigate only the farms he has planted. Not all those crops on those farms were planted 4 hours ago. They are 12 hour crops and they all seem to have times left that vary quite a bit.
thanks Taz
i guess i'll have a talk with him....
Old Oct 31 2021, 11:11 AM
Account Not Linked

ID 100001043278567

I hired someone to harvest and plow my farm 1, which they did. I came back to the game a few hours later and some of my fields in the lower right corner were unplowed so I plowed them. I planted crops, they grew so I hired someone to HP, which they did. I came back a few hours later and again the same fields are again unplowed. This has never happened until this week, when it's happened twice.
What's going on?
Old Oct 31 2021, 11:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
ID 100001043278567

I hired someone to harvest and plow my farm 1, which they did. I came back to the game a few hours later and some of my fields in the lower right corner were unplowed so I plowed them. I planted crops, they grew so I hired someone to HP, which they did. I came back a few hours later and again the same fields are again unplowed. This has never happened until this week, when it's happened twice.
What's going on?
Hi Kathyrdr,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about crops.
This happens when the farm has been accidently layered. The only way to clear this is to delete all the crop plots in that area, restart your farms, then if any show back up delete them again. Repeat this process until all you see when you restart is bare ground. Then you can replow and plant.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 31 2021 at 11:25 AM.
Old Nov 01 2021, 12:15 PM

Hi, I'm having a problem w/my 2 square harvester. Even though I have some 2 square crops that are ready to harvest, the msg says "this (crop) is not ready to be harvested," but when I hover over it w/a plain cursor, it is ready to be harvested. I cleared the cache files and refreshed, but it is still happening. This is happening only w/the 2 plot harvester that I'm aware of. I use this tool on my quest crops area where I do only plant 2 squares at a time. Thanks!
Old Nov 01 2021, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonshyne View Post
Hi, I'm having a problem w/my 2 square harvester. Even though I have some 2 square crops that are ready to harvest, the msg says "this (crop) is not ready to be harvested," but when I hover over it w/a plain cursor, it is ready to be harvested. I cleared the cache files and refreshed, but it is still happening. This is happening only w/the 2 plot harvester that I'm aware of. I use this tool on my quest crops area where I do only plant 2 squares at a time. Thanks!
Hi Sonshyne

I just tried the Harvester x2 in my own quest farm and it works correctly.

Have you tried to reload the game?

I visited your farms and saw some crops ready to harvest and other crops growing on your farm 3 called Light of Life. For example, corn, rhubard, saffron etc are ready to harvest but carrot, oat, tomato are growing.

Please, if after reloading the game you still have the same problem, try to harvest using the scythe and see if that works for you.

Also, check if your time (hour, minutes, AM/PM) and date (day, month, year) are correct in your computer.
Old Nov 01 2021, 03:44 PM

Hi Marcy, The crops on farm 3 are my quest crops which are for quests only. As mentioned above, I've tried clearing the cache and re-loading the game and it still happens. I'll try clearing the browser cache and a different browser to see what happens. Thanks!
Old Nov 01 2021, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Hi Marcy, The crops on farm 3 are my quest crops which are for quests only. As mentioned above, I've tried clearing the cache and re-loading the game and it still happens. I'll try clearing the browser cache and a different browser to see what happens. Thanks!
Hi Sonshyne

Which crops are you trying to harvest with the Harvester x2?

Have you tried the scythe to see it you get the same results?

Did you check date and time in your computer?
Old Nov 01 2021, 06:57 PM

Hi again Marcy! I just tried clearing my cache, internet cache files for the whole comp and also tried this on both Firefox and Opera browsers and I still get the same problem. I tried it on the Sorghum crop and got the same msg even though it is ready to be harvested. I use Win 7 if that's a problem.

Old Nov 01 2021, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Hi again Marcy! I just tried clearing my cache, internet cache files for the whole comp and also tried this on both Firefox and Opera browsers and I still get the same problem. I tried it on the Sorghum crop and got the same msg even though it is ready to be harvested. I use Win 7 if that's a problem.

Hi Sonshyne

Click in your preferences, the wrench, and put a check mark for Show Tools option. Then click in the green check mark to save changes.

Open your storage and click in Items. Set it to Tools and then search for your Harvester x2.
Place it in a clear space in one of your farms. Then reload the game.
Put the harvester back into your storage and reload the game again. Then try to harvest again.

If that doesnt work for you then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Nov 01 2021, 09:26 PM

I just tried the scythe and it works. Also, all the other harvesters including the combines work. I'm just having trouble w/the 2x2 one. I think I'll just use the scythe for now.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding