Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2009, 12:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
We also reduced the XP gap between levels for levels higher than 26,
Does anyone have details on EXACTLY how many XP it now takes for the levels between 26 and 34?
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 21 2009, 12:55 AM
Account Not Linked

At what level do the trees become available? I can still only buy 4 at new level 39--the rest are all locked with no level indicated for unlocking...
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydwiwy View Post
Don't know where to post this, but just got 2 of these in farmtown mail. Is this true or false.
It's a HOAX! Any time you get a message telling you to forward to X number of people, it's almost ALWAYS a hoax.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634

thanks farmtown! your the best!
Old Nov 21 2009, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudleysmom View Post
WOOHOO!! Thanks bunches! Now if we could just have a second farm........
I just want a bigger farm, not a second one. I have 8 tanks in FishVille, and would just like one big one!!!
Old Nov 21 2009, 01:03 AM

Default Can I just say how much I love Farm Town

I was at level 34, it was sad that I had reached the end. Today I came in to see the new changes and the joy of being able to play this game again is just overwhelming. I cleared out some of my farm to harvest again yahoooo!!!! I love, love the new items....

I just want to say that Farm Town is just top drawer. You have always been so elegant and gracious...I am the biggest gamer and if you want to throw down I will heheheh...but my point is the other games beg you with their spam, have annoying pop ups, they bribe you to play..and Farm Town has never ever felt that way to me. You have always been honest and I love this game thanks for the enjoyment..I appreciate it!
Old Nov 21 2009, 01:07 AM

thank you for the great new things , from all South African farmers.
Old Nov 21 2009, 01:16 AM

A great big THANK YOU!!!!!! I love all the wonderful things!!!!! I was so EXCITED I wish I could buy them all!!!!!! Farm Town is GRRRREEEEAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandie Angel
Old Nov 21 2009, 01:20 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to TedH
Default Productive Trees

Why can we still only buy apple trees, orange trees, and lemon trees? Sure would be nice to buy some other productive trees and not have to depend on receiving them as gifts. Those new trees look interesting.
Old Nov 21 2009, 01:24 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy82958 View Post
How come everytime I visit someone with a higher points I become that level...I was at 32 yesterday then when I logged in I was 36 which is fine, went to a friend that was at 40 and I became that level and then went to another friend that was at 42 and am that now as well? any help, I really don't want to be at that level if i didn't do it myself....thanks
Refresh ... you will be back at your new level ...
Closed Thread