Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 26 2013, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
I have a problem with my fish farming plants since this update.. when I store everything, it keeps showing that I have 31,000 ready to store. I store them and it goes back to zero but when I refresh it says I have 31,000 ready to store again. It would be perfect if it kept adding all that to the total of bait I have, but sadly it does not!! The appropriate amount is being stored.. that isnt the issue.. I just want it to go back to zero each time I store the product! LOL... any ideas Mods/forum helpers? Thanks
I don't know whether this is your problem, but I had this same problem and I had to put up a whole bunch of service facilities to get rid of the bait that I already had in storage. I can only assume that there is a 5 million limit and if you are producing more bait than you are using (which is what I was doing), it won't go anywhere because you can't sell it. You can also just quit producing it. Anyway, check to see how much bait you have.
Old Feb 26 2013, 05:08 PM

Seeing FarmerWitch's post reminded me of something I have been meaning to post about and keep forgetting. I have also seen someone else post on the same problem but don't recall if they got an answer, anyway... Since the last update even though I have bought more facilities and have stocked them full I am finding it impossible to even come close to my best diversity rank, and just what does the diversity rank do for me anyway? Seems like it was just good for buy products from other farmers.. ??
Old Feb 26 2013, 05:09 PM

hola, pudiera ser un error del juego pero por general funciona cuando borramos la memoria cache, este enlace que te dejo es para hacerlo, lo suministraron en este foro,
http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...source=message copia de aqui y lo pegas en una pestaña que abras donde tengas abierta la pagina de la granja, pasalo al juego, te saldra una pagina con la informacion de lo que limpio de la memoria, limpia cookies y cache del navegador, luego cierra todas las paginas y entra de nuevo, es posible que mejore, muak dlb
Old Feb 26 2013, 06:07 PM

is anyone else having a lot of time outs
Old Feb 26 2013, 07:08 PM

Read the link below. There are a couple of things to try to fix problems, in most such problems is by fhash player
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525102

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Feb 26 2013, 07:16 PM

thank you i will try anything having so many issues tonight with time and the issue with chrome is driving me. thank you for your help
Old Feb 26 2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
thank you i will try anything having so many issues tonight with time and the issue with chrome is driving me. thank you for your help
luck ... thus I resolved, using chrome

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Feb 26 2013, 07:55 PM

Default Lettering all crappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lot13 View Post
The facility box in the menu bar is all screwed up tonight for both my husband and myself. We have done all the "fixes" and it hasn't helped. We even redownloaded and installed Adobe Flash and it still is bad. The words across the top of the window of the facility mgr are a weird rainbow stripe in very small faint font and are totally illegible, as is the neighbors bar. Please help. TY.
I am just adding that mine and my husbands are similar to what you describe...has been happening for the last couple of days and yes have done all the fixes as well..cheers
Old Feb 26 2013, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaKrueger View Post
I am just adding that mine and my husbands are similar to what you describe...has been happening for the last couple of days and yes have done all the fixes as well..cheers
Read the link below. There are a couple of things to try to fix problems, in most such problems is by fhash player
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...5102:rolleyes:

Old Feb 26 2013, 09:08 PM

I have been farming religiously since 7/09 and read comments here in the forum on a regular basis. I just want to report that I am still having an issue with the flowers i.e, I harvest, then water and then all the flowers reappear so then I have to harvest again. I did note that the 2nd harvesting does not add an increased number in storage. Then the flowers say ready in 3.3 days but when I check the next day they are back on the accelerated schedule. Am hoping this is helpful to the devs. I love this game and enjoy it thoroughly but do have one request that I hope is considered SOON and that is a means to fill all the facilities and service facilities with a fill all prompt.
Closed Thread

Tags
train