Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14 2012, 11:14 PM

thanks very much, love the updates, bought the current facilities, tree and seed, waiting til tomorrow for the rest, thanks again, most beautiful update yet. Love the lifeline, that will come in very handy.
Old Feb 14 2012, 11:57 PM

Love, love, love the quest lifeline. I haven't fallen in very often - ever prepared - but I've been away for a couple of days and not quite as diligent as usual ..... and the lifeline saved me a long wait for crops. Thank you.

Old Feb 15 2012, 03:12 AM

I love this game, but I'm not thrilled with having to change my banana trees..I worked very hard to get them and I have a lot of them..I gave up that other farm game long, long ago. Being housebound, I am absolutely thrilled with having something to do with my friends, many of which I met in your marketplace, who have turned into true friends. I also love the fact that the game runs in real time and you can chat with other players. All the new stuff is always great, but I'll stop doing quests now, since I don't want any more factory type buildings. I a more interested in leveling up and would love to have goals like that to work at instead of just boom being there right away when they're available. Thanks for all you do.
Old Feb 15 2012, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesler103 View Post
I love this game, but I'm not thrilled with having to change my banana trees..I worked very hard to get them and I have a lot of them..I gave up that other farm game long, long ago. Being housebound, I am absolutely thrilled with having something to do with my friends, many of which I met in your marketplace, who have turned into true friends. I also love the fact that the game runs in real time and you can chat with other players. All the new stuff is always great, but I'll stop doing quests now, since I don't want any more factory type buildings. I a more interested in leveling up and would love to have goals like that to work at instead of just boom being there right away when they're available. Thanks for all you do.
you will still need banana trees for other items the change only affects the chips.

just fitting the new one in will be the job for many

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Feb 15 2012, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
LOL but it is the 15th!! for us in Aus anyway.. does that count? haha
15th in UK too and as it was the 15th here when Raul posted the note about new facilities being tomorrow that probably means the 16th here : (

Never mind I can at least plant the new crop and the new trees.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 15 2012, 05:50 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Loosing great belts.

With so many belts now many are losing getting the ones they want.

1. Limit of 5 is to low...

2. What should happen and would be a better system is that you first fill all your facilities up first then when you close down the facilities manager there should be another Icon that shows you a list of what belts you reached in the last refill. From that list you should be able to tick off the 5 you want to post .
when posted then others should just disappear till the next belt is earned.

I hate that I have to choose 5 belts and not knowing what is coming due.

I for one only want to post belts that I need product of.. cheese, Rubber Yellowtail etc. not fuel that I have tons of or corn flour, ink etc that I cannot even give all.
Old Feb 15 2012, 06:19 AM

Default VERY weak release

Wow...this is one incredibly WEAK release. (1) another farm expansion for 5 billion coins. The expansion is basically worthless...the length of time for it to break even is way way past the useful point. I won't bother. (2) You introduce quests and then do something to make it easer to do...please...make a CHALLENGE not something dumbed down so much it's meaningless. (3) Changing the ingredients required for a product is unappreciated. I now have to rip up an existing fully functional farm and replant a different tree and reset the farm.....FOR WHAT? This was just stupid...plain and simple.

The only reasonable thing in the release was the increase in capacity at the mines. But then again, this should have come hand in hand with an increase in metal production ability.

This release gets my "Shouldn't have bothered" rating.
Old Feb 15 2012, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoxman View Post
Wow...this is one incredibly WEAK release. (1) another farm expansion for 5 billion coins. The expansion is basically worthless...the length of time for it to break even is way way past the useful point. I won't bother. (2) You introduce quests and then do something to make it easer to do...please...make a CHALLENGE not something dumbed down so much it's meaningless. (3) Changing the ingredients required for a product is unappreciated. I now have to rip up an existing fully functional farm and replant a different tree and reset the farm.....FOR WHAT? This was just stupid...plain and simple.

The only reasonable thing in the release was the increase in capacity at the mines. But then again, this should have come hand in hand with an increase in metal production ability.

Just proves, ya can please some of the people all of the time; ALL of the people some of the time and NONE of the people all of the time.

Raul and Devs, you do a great job and I for one am pleased with this update....especially the production increase in the mines.
Old Feb 15 2012, 06:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Farmtown needs to split into two games

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoxman View Post

I am starting to agree with you.. each update is starting to be the same as the last.. more facilities more to fill more to plant etc.

I sent an email outlining a new Farmtown2 "Extreme Challenge" for the people that want a challenge.. it described how the game should be played where conditions changes from time to time.. but got no word back. I thought it would but some real excitement back into the game.

Raul my suggestions would give you more money revenue and excite the loyal older players and bring in new players as all would again be starting on a even footing level. Not many new players because so many are so advance in levels.

Higher level players that dont want to just decorate farms and keep doing the same thing from Updates to updates.
Old Feb 15 2012, 06:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I see after a year of begging and begging, I am not going to get my trains or tracks... can we at least get bridges for the roads and maybe other bridges for paths

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread