Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 01 2021, 08:08 PM

Never mind, it opened...thanx everyone
Old Jan 01 2021, 08:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedDog View Post
still nothing. Where do i go to get the HTML add on please?
Hi BigRedDog,
There isn't an HTML add on. It is part of the browsers. Web pages are written in HTML.

Are you using any add on/plug ins now like an adblocker or one to force Facebook to show in the old format or something else? Those can cause problems with the loading.

You might want to try another browser and see if it will load in that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2021, 08:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportznutt53 View Post
Are we supposed to be missing our avatar?
Hi sportznut,

Yes the avatar has not been added yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2021, 08:14 PM

j just attempted to plow under a small section of wasted crops on my Quest farm and did nt do it because the fi ot telling me what crop it is is beyond microscopic. It is also part of the sizing issue. Not sure if anyone else mentioned this yet.
Old Jan 01 2021, 08:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
j just attempted to plow under a small section of wasted crops on my Quest farm and did nt do it because the fi ot telling me what crop it is is beyond microscopic. It is also part of the sizing issue. Not sure if anyone else mentioned this yet.
Hi Riap,
Yes the tooltips when you hover over anything on the farm is included.
Old Jan 01 2021, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
You have the message envelope on your screen? I do not. I'd LOVE to messafe my SNs while in full screen and if that is a new change that is great. But I have no message envelope or any way to send a message in the new version.message
I don't have the envelope in the HTML version (yet) but what I noticed was when I go into full screen I can actually type and see it on the little chat bar under the missing neighbors. I am just guessing that it will still be able to do that when we do get the neighbors back. I am going to test something with another account and see if it shows ... but I know when I am going through the neighbors with the co-op quests, if I message a neighbor that I have the same quest, it goes back to regular screen - and jumps back to the beginning of the neighbors. Inconvenient. Then I have to start over. I am hoping this new version fixes that.

Last edited by Queen.of.Clutter; Jan 01 2021 at 08:32 PM.
Old Jan 01 2021, 08:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Default end of flash

since i use a home computer to play the game, how will i get to the game when it ends. i need simple terms please.the farm town game keeps my mind busy so that i wont get dementia. playing games has proven to be able to help seniors to stay alert and their minds functioning better. since i never really learned how to do much on the computer i am still learning..
Old Jan 01 2021, 08:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksda@hotmail.com View Post
since i use a home computer to play the game, how will i get to the game when it ends. i need simple terms please.the farm town game keeps my mind busy so that i wont get dementia. playing games has proven to be able to help seniors to stay alert and their minds functioning better. since i never really learned how to do much on the computer i am still learning..
Hi eksda,
The end of Flash is why Farm Town is being migrated to HTML. When you open your farms in Flash, look at the banner above your farms. There you will find a link to try the HTML version of the game.

For that you do not need to install anything new in your browser to play. Right now it only allows you to do farming for crops, trees, flowers and fishing, but the developers are working to add the rest of the functions from the Flash version of Farm Town into this new one.
When Flash ends and that version of Farm Town is removed thelink in the Facebook home page left column will change to direct you to the new version, so nothing will be different.
Old Jan 01 2021, 09:02 PM

be nice when i get my most used tools to the main tool box but like i say to many on f/b pages be patient it will come and i say thankyou all for doing what your doing other games using flash have closed down
Old Jan 01 2021, 09:09 PM

I have been unable to get to the new version as yet. I get the black screen with the box on it and the filler line, then it goes to white screen with farm town across it....and then it goes to a grey screen with a sad face on it. The last time I tried to get in a window came up and it was an embedded page from slash key at slashkeycom says an error occurred running the unity content on the page. See your Java script console for more information. abort at 298.....I checked my Java and I am running Version 8, update 251.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl