Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 21 2013, 04:18 PM

Please change the name of the "crop" produced in the Animal Sports Supplies Factory to "riding crop". It can be easily confused with the "crop" used in seeds on spreadsheets we make.

thank you.
Old Jan 21 2013, 04:23 PM

I'm scratching my head in amazement at some of the changes you guys come up with!! How is being able to sort our farms any good when the new timer tool doesn't recognize the new order. I swear this game is getting more complicated rather than more efficient!!
Take away the re-set button and make the changes permanent in the farm selector manager. If we want our farms in their original order, we can place them that way!!

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Jan 21 2013, 04:32 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
I'm scratching my head in amazement at some of the changes you guys come up with!! How is being able to sort our farms any good when the new timer tool doesn't recognize the new order. I swear this game is getting more complicated rather than more efficient!!
Take away the re-set button and make the changes permanent in the farm selector manager. If we want our farms in their original order, we can place them that way!!
If you read the top post, known issues, you'll see it's being looked at.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 21 2013, 04:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anneandjuice View Post
It worked really well for one time, but now they have taken it back. So now I will have to buy it, but I think I will wait until the glitches are sorted out.
yeah, I had it for free and used it once, it works great, but now back to orange, lol. I thought that might be the gift for long-time players, but don't really think I qualify for that.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 21 2013, 05:02 PM

i read the known issues that have been reported since the Jan 19th release but didnt see my issue on the list.

when using the dimmer option, regardless if i choose dim or hide, everything goes in slow motion and 9 out of 10 times i get a connection time out message then less then 1 minute later after i click the green button to try again, i get the other error message with the X025 message and have to reload my farm, this seems to happen mainly when i am chopping/harvesting trees on my farms or when working for another farmer harvesting crops if they have alot of other stuff on their farm, even if i have everything hidden.

if i am working for another farmer all i can do is ride it out and keep clicking the green button to retry or the red x to not reload the farm since i would lose the job which usually takes a few minutes to straighten out then it runs smooth again for another farm or 2 then the same thing happens and i have to ride it out again.

if i keep the dim option unchecked, i dont have any time outs or X025 message. it was my understanding that this last update was supposed to fix the dim out issue but for me the lagginess when using this feature seems worse then before

i clean everything out before coming to FT including using memcache, everything is fine for the 1st farm or 2 then its slower than molasses flowing uphill in winter with lots of repeated time outs.

i love having this feature just wish i could use it without all the timeouts and lag

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Jan 21 2013, 05:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have a little problem and don't know if anybody else has... my red and orange sprinklers are not showing on the whole platform where everything is chosen to work on the farms... I have them on my storage but they do not show on the tools and they are locked at the store... so does this mean that I have to put the sprinkler on each farm that I want watered to extend the life of the crops? I only show the grey and the pale one on the tool box...
Anybody have that problem? Thanks..
Old Jan 21 2013, 05:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I have a little problem and don't know if anybody else has... my red and orange sprinklers are not showing on the whole platform where everything is chosen to work on the farms... I have them on my storage but they do not show on the tools and they are locked at the store... so does this mean that I have to put the sprinkler on each farm that I want watered to extend the life of the crops? I only show the grey and the pale one on the tool box...
Anybody have that problem? Thanks..
Hi,

When you own more than 2 sprinklers only the brown one (just waters flowers) and the latest upgraded one will show up in the extended toolbox. So if you own both the red and orange, the orange one would show up as it does the job of the red one as well. If you own the green one, that would show up instead of either the red or orange one as that does the job of both the red and orange ones.

If the latest upgrade isn't showing in the extended toolbox, try taking all the sprinklers out of storage, place them on your farm, save the game, exit and reload the game, then place them back into your storage. That may reset them for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 21 2013, 06:13 PM

Default Working Animal Buildings

There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding how the new features in the animal buildings work. Myself and a friend have searched for information on this but couldn't find any. Yesterday I spent many hours experimenting on how to use the features and have found the only real problem is that the animal buildings don't come up automatically when you go to work your friend's facilities. Instead you have to click on them individually to work them. Also the farms that the animal buildings are on don't highlight when you go to work there. However if you know what farms your friend has them on you can still go to the farm to work them.
When the buildings are worked they show up in the Non-Ingredient section of our storage. This has also confused many as they believe it to be the actual building that is in there but it isn't. It is just the goods they have received from it
There is also confusion over selling; many say they are not being paid. I can not be sure of this because when I sold what was in my woolshed I didn't see any growth in my coins. However this could be due to the fact that I am only got 7200 coins and that amount is so meagre to compared to the billions I have and the last digit or two does not show up.
A question I ask but have not found the answer to yet but guess I will with further investigation is what becomes of the goods from the building when we Store All. Hopefully this goes to storage for using when filling facilities and not into the Non-Ingredient section for sale. I am hoping that which is the Non-Ingredient section is from working friend's facilities.
Please can you give us a better understanding of how all this works.
Old Jan 21 2013, 06:24 PM

Can someone explain this??? When I click on any of my animal buildings I see a new feature to "See Facility Details". When I click on it, it says I can produce that facility. When I go to what's pending, it says that one is pending. Then when I click on my storage, and go to non-ingredients it says I can sell them. Can someone please tell me what is going on? Is this a major glitch in the game? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

And the thing about this is...it's messing with our facility manager and what we have producing. It's also showing these building when I use the filter to show what I have utilized. It's all messed up.

PLEASE FIX THIS.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.

Last edited by damichcoop; Jan 21 2013 at 06:30 PM.
Old Jan 21 2013, 07:06 PM

Hey, have the same issue as the posts above...3 coops, 2 dairy sheds, 2 pig stys all in the Non Ingredient section...where is the produce from these sheds going?????
Also the time of harvest when I click on my wool shed, horse shed's is different than the time it says in the facility manager...which time is correct???

What will happen if I sell my Non ingredients at the market, will I loose all the animal shed's from my farm's, at this stage I am to afraid to sell the non ingredients
thanx

Last edited by Jo Myc; Jan 21 2013 at 07:25 PM.
Closed Thread