Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 10 2021, 02:46 AM

the show farms on the farm selector tells u what u got planted but no times of course , havent checked if that works
Old Jan 10 2021, 03:32 AM

Sorry about my earlier post...what I meant we really need is our "Farm Stats" so we know what crops are where each day. I called it a little clock looking thing, it looks like a Pie Chart. Thanks so much.
Old Jan 10 2021, 07:35 AM

Farm Town load until I am on my farm and then go to a grey Screen. Doing the test as you asked all ok And my farm load in full and all ok. I think that is build 23.
Old Jan 10 2021, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roelie View Post
Farm Town load until I am on my farm and then go to a grey Screen. Doing the test as you asked all ok And my farm load in full and all ok. I think that is build 23.
Hi Roelie

The link above your farms is actually build 28.

If you are using Chrome or a browser based in Chrome, which are the results for point 7?
Old Jan 10 2021, 10:05 AM

I have to add the following every time I try to log in to the HTML5 version:

chrome://gpu
Old Jan 10 2021, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by furry1993 View Post
I have to add the following every time I try to log in to the HTML5 version:

chrome://gpu
Hi furry,
That is only a test you need to run if you can't get into the HTML version, not to add that when you open your farms. Adding that to the address will not do anything and probably will be ignored by your browser.

What do you see when you open your farms?
What browser are you using?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 10 2021, 10:35 AM

Default Clarification please.....

Can you tell me if things that are overlapping outside the official edges of the farms are ok to be left there for the transition? Word is around that if it is not completely ON the farm squares it will get lost in the move. Please advise when you can, and thanks so much.
Old Jan 10 2021, 11:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
Can you tell me if things that are overlapping outside the official edges of the farms are ok to be left there for the transition? Word is around that if it is not completely ON the farm squares it will get lost in the move. Please advise when you can, and thanks so much.
Hi MammaKanode,
Are you able to open the HTML version? If so are any of your items sitting off the edge of the farm missing? If not then that answers your question. No things on the edge of your farms are not being lost. I would not believe any thing said in the groups unless you see it here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 10 2021, 11:48 AM

Red face farm name cannot be edited in HTML5

I tried to edit the farm name in the HTML5 version. Doesn't work. I keep track of what I planted where by editing the farm name so I hope fixing this is considered a priority.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Jan 10 2021, 12:37 PM

For days I tried to enter the HTML5 version by using the Edge, Opera and Firefox and i couldn't enter Farm Town. I decided to download Chrome.

From the webpage http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650382 i chose:

"5.FarmTown game with user farms, no compression, with caching (slow to load, please be patient):
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?build=22&dev=1
You should see your default farm."

And i was able to enter my default farm and visit another farm where i plowed some fields.

I bookmarked the website https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?build=22&dev=1 , closed it and i then i went to the bookmarks, i clicked the above bookmarked Farm Town URL and i entered the HTML5 version after a short delay.

Is this how i will be entering the HTML5 Farm Town in the future?

the #6 did not work.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl