Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 01 2023, 05:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Will be glad when the new site is ready, Can't stand what Facebook has done to the farm display.
Old Apr 01 2023, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
Will be glad when the new site is ready, Can't stand what Facebook has done to the farm display.
Hi docmm6

I know this is not a fix but you can try to click in the little box with an arrow located in the right upper corner when other games show up. That way, the games will disappear from the screen and the game screen will have more space.

Sadly you need to do this in every tabl you open for the game or you can work in full screen.
Old Apr 01 2023, 07:19 PM

I see that Facebook is messing around with their interface to the game again. Look, Call me when you migrate Farmtown to its own website. I am unable to play the game on facebook anymore!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 01 2023, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
I see that Facebook is messing around with their interface to the game again. Look, Call me when you migrate Farmtown to its own website. I am unable to play the game on facebook anymore!!!!!!!!!
Hi james_a_thompson

I got the facebook new format more than 2 months ago and it didnt prevent me to continue playing
Old Apr 01 2023, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi docmm6

I know this is not a fix but you can try to click in the little box with an arrow located in the right upper corner when other games show up. That way, the games will disappear from the screen and the game screen will have more space.

Sadly you need to do this in every tabl you open for the game or you can work in full screen.
This is why I read this forum all the time. Thank you so much, that is a wonderful solution!
Old Apr 02 2023, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskathleen View Post
Yesterday when I opened Farmtown, I had an added "Exit to Farmtown Gaming" to the right side of my farm. I had never had that before and hadn't made any changes to my computer or to Farmtown or Facebook. How do I get rid of this as it makes seeing my farms a little more dificult?
Hi misskathleen

There is nothing you or developers can do about that as it is a facebook change.

I have had it for more than two months. To the right of "Exit to Facebook Gaming" you have a little box with a little arrow. Click on it and the games offered by facebook will not show up.

You will have to do the same everytime you reload the game or open it in a new tab.
Old Apr 02 2023, 11:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Marymarcel: Thanks for the info, it even gets rid of the black. More bearable that way.
Old Apr 02 2023, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
This is why I read this forum all the time. Thank you so much, that is a wonderful solution!
Quote:
Marymarcel: Thanks for the info, it even gets rid of the black. More bearable that way.
RoseArienh and docmm6 you are both more than welcome
Old Apr 02 2023, 01:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
me either..i dont like that dark mode 1 bit... seems to mess up the farm size to me or something... fbook is getting to be pain for farm town users...
Old Apr 02 2023, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod View Post
me either..i dont like that dark mode 1 bit... seems to mess up the farm size to me or something... fbook is getting to be pain for farm town users...
Hi tripod

Try to click in the little box with a little arrow located in the right upper corner where other games show up. That way, the games will disappear from the screen and the game screen will have more space.

Sadly you need to do this in every tabl you open for the game.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide