Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 05 2017, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Storage sorting not doing as the update says it would. Also it sorts items from least to most, shouldn't it list from most to least.

But is isn't totaling large and regular then large, then small. I don't see ANY totaled.

Also, suggestion, would LOVE sort by VALUE at the Market.
Thank you.
Hi John,
The sorting has to be set to sort by Stored Amount. Yes it still sorts smallest amout to largest. You will not see the total, but it is now totals the crop amounts by adding the large and regular boxes together and then placing that crop in order by amount.
As Raul's example said if you have 2,000 large boxes of tomatoes and 1,000 regular boxes then it totals those to equal 3,000. Now if you also had 2,000 large boxes of rice and 1,010 regular boxes. Then the order you would see for those two would be tomatoes first and rice second.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.