Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 21 2010, 08:26 PM

The biggest issue is space. Would love to implement these new items the large coast and the refinery but just no space to do so without destroying a farm in the process.

I would like to see our storage of harvest simplified. Finished products could have a separate storage vs. products that could be used for further uses.

It would also be nice when you select go home from the Marketplace - we should be able to select which farm we could go to. It would save a lot of time.

Last edited by DivaQ; May 21 2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old May 21 2010, 08:28 PM

The oil refinery would be pointless for me. I have 3 farms, 2 of which are total crops which I plant 1, 2 and 3 day crops for my facilities and I rarely, if ever, use up my daily fuel ration. From the sounds of it, if I purchased this, if I put the oil in storage, it would go into my daily ration and it would basically be wasted, since I rarely go over my daily allotment and I have probably 20 fuels people have sent me sitting on my facebook page that I have never accepted, but would if I needed it, which I maybe do once a week or less.

I dont guess I will get the taco shop either since I run out of flour and don't use the bakery and the pizza shop all the time either though I already have those. I guess I have enough facilities.

I do like it that more hotdogs are delivered now. That should prove helpful, as I am always running out of those.

I don't really care to have a 4th farm in order to produce more to keep up with the facilities, unless they come out with a 9 seeder and even then I'm not sure I would do it. It is getting hard to find people to work on my farm. It took me quite awhile the other day just to find someone to plow and that is usually what people want to do. I think perhaps I have gone as far as I'm going to go in this game. Perhaps it has passed the point of being challenging and fun, to perhaps being a bit of a chore. I have really enjoyed the game, and the facilities have been really cool, but now they seem like they are a bit endless with nothing accomplished by doing them. I simply am gaining more coins.

I am not meaning to complain. I am just expressing how it is for me right now. I think FarmTown has done great with the facilities and perhaps it is meaningful to most people, but I feel I have accomplished all there is to accomplish and more facilities won't make me accomplish anything more than getting richer.
Old May 21 2010, 08:33 PM
Account Not Linked

How can people on level 80 (I've been on level 80 for a while now) get ANY farm cash!! - without the farm cash I cannot buy some of the the facitilities eg, the oilve oil factory !!!!
Really this is very unfair for level 80's not the get the FC.
Old May 21 2010, 08:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokkopops View Post
How can people on level 80 (I've been on level 80 for a while now) get ANY farm cash!! - without the farm cash I cannot buy some of the the facitilities eg, the oilve oil factory !!!!
Really this is very unfair for level 80's not the get the FC.
You can do offers or purchase FC.
Old May 21 2010, 08:42 PM

Default Progress

Farm Town is really getting to be a game that has something for everyone. All the facilities have to be attractive to many players and newbies. I have a nice system set up on my farms with fruit, juice factories, I grow wheat and mill the wheat into flour which I use in the bakery. But I cant add new facilities because I just dont have the room. Im at level 80 + about 200,00 XP's but have little farm cash. Im not opposed to buying more FC but I need lots more room! Please consider adding more farms.
Old May 21 2010, 08:46 PM

Very excited for all the new "stuff"! You are doing an awesome job! Keep it up!
Old May 21 2010, 08:47 PM

Finally, harvestable flowers! I've been for this since they implemented flowers.

Old May 21 2010, 08:50 PM

PS, now there needs to be a way to harvest flowers QUICKLY. I've been at it for about a half hour, and am nowhere near being done.
Old May 21 2010, 08:59 PM

LOVE the Taco Shop, just wished it rotated. It would fit into my design I'm slowly doing on my production farm. All the other ones rotate except this one.

Though I doubt I will use it, I think it's cool the flowers are harvestable now. At this time, just not interesting to me. But who knows. Didn't think I would get into the facilities as much as I have.

Also think the oil refinery and oil pump thing are cool and again at this time, not going to get them. Probably will in the future though once I finish setting up my production farm the way I have it planned.

Very cool features!!

Proud Mommy of an autistic daughter!

It's not autism.... It's AWEtism!

My Facebook Farm:

Visit Hoosier Homestead

Old May 21 2010, 09:02 PM

Where do you get the crude oil???
Closed Thread