Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 08 2018, 11:34 AM

Default New Release

How do you get the updated new release to load, or is it when you play game it automatically has new release.
Old Feb 08 2018, 11:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl57 View Post
How do you get the updated new release to load, or is it when you play game it automatically has new release.
Hi cowgirl,
When you open your farms you automatically get the latest release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 08 2018, 08:40 PM

Farm stats still not working - Windows 10 and Chrome
Old Feb 08 2018, 08:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
Farm stats still not working - Windows 10 and Chrome
Hi Angel is it freezing up your game? If not then it is working correctly with a 10 - 15 minute delay until it updates.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 08 2018, 09:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Farm Stats freezing - windows 10
Old Feb 09 2018, 08:38 AM

Still having Farm Stat problems!!
Old Feb 09 2018, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lran View Post
Still having Farm Stat problems!!
Hi Iran,
What operating system and browser? Is it still freezing your game?
Old Feb 18 2018, 05:39 AM

Thank you Raul and team. Over the years you have been awesome at keeping everyone engaged. Are you going to use Brussel Sprouts in a restaurant at anytime. I am having trouble getting caught up on "cured herring" Any ideas?
Old Feb 18 2018, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frances Farm View Post
Thank you Raul and team. Over the years you have been awesome at keeping everyone engaged. Are you going to use Brussel Sprouts in a restaurant at anytime. I am having trouble getting caught up on "cured herring" Any ideas?

Hi Frances Farm

About your problem with cured herring, I had a look at your data and you have enough herring to produce them in the Smokehouse, be sure you have a check mark for that product when you open the facility.

If you continue having problems with it, please post a response in the following thread: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750

Also, if you have a suggestion for the game, post it in our Suggestion section, where we have them grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Feb 18 2018, 08:18 AM

Hi gals and guys

I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems with the game in Help & Support, any feedback in General Feedback and your ideas for the game in our Suggestion section.
Closed Thread