Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 29 2019, 09:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Taz, the email (email removed) does not work and the Ticket process does not allow posting jpgs.

Apparently these forums also don't allow posting jpg. I've submitted a ticket without a pic so hope they understand or contact me with an email address that does work for me to send pics of the issue I'm having

Thank you.
Hi John,
The forums do allow jpg pictures. You may have had it too large which will not post.

You are correct in that the email you listed does not work as that is not the correct email for support. Instead if you will click on the link I gave you to Support a form will open and you can submit your ticket that way.

Does the neighborhood that you say is ahead of you with a smaller amount of points have a red #1 in their box?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 30 2019, 10:51 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Sylentiger

God Bless the Patience of the Taz, Senior Moderator and her
OUTSTANDING Moderator Team!
Old May 30 2019, 10:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylentiger View Post
God Bless the Patience of the Taz, Senior Moderator and her
OUTSTANDING Moderator Team!
Hi Sylentiger,
Thanks for the compliments, but I am not a "her" and yes I do have an outstanding team.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 23 2019, 09:59 AM

I bought the lamp shop for my neighborhood contest and it does not show up, yet in my facility manager it shows up and shows how many products in production and stored. Will I get credit for this at the end?

Thanks!
Old Jun 23 2019, 10:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublelsega View Post
I bought the lamp shop for my neighborhood contest and it does not show up, yet in my facility manager it shows up and shows how many products in production and stored. Will I get credit for this at the end?

Thanks!
Hi doublesega,
For this weeks contest you have 1 of each farm cash facility for a total of 2. That means you can have 2 coin facilities for the contest. As you already have 2 of the Farm Depot then the Lamp Shop won't be counted for the contest.
You can find all the rules and information concerning this contest in the Game Guide chapter 31:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
Old Jun 23 2019, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi doublesega,
For this weeks contest you have 1 of each farm cash facility for a total of 2. That means you can have 2 coin facilities for the contest. As you already have 2 of the Farm Depot then the Lamp Shop won't be counted for the contest.
You can find all the rules and information concerning this contest in the Game Guide chapter 31:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
Thank you,,,at this age sometimes the brain forgets! Have a great day!
Old Jun 23 2019, 07:36 PM

Unhappy Can't enter neighborhood chains contest

I have been trying to enter the current contest for several days. When I open the contest I can see the Contest Information tab. I am able to click on the 4 facilities at the bottom of the page. I have done this and went to each of the 4 facilities and was able to start production in each of them, but the other 2 tabs for My Neighborhood Chains and Competing Neighborhoods are grayed out and will not open. I have talked to neighbors who are working in the contest and they tell me that I do not show up in their list of participating neighbors.

I don't know if there is any relationship, but yesterday I was unable to post my facilities for my neighbors to work. That is working fine today.
Old Jun 23 2019, 07:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherinaW View Post
I have been trying to enter the current contest for several days. When I open the contest I can see the Contest Information tab. I am able to click on the 4 facilities at the bottom of the page. I have done this and went to each of the 4 facilities and was able to start production in each of them, but the other 2 tabs for My Neighborhood Chains and Competing Neighborhoods are grayed out and will not open. I have talked to neighbors who are working in the contest and they tell me that I do not show up in their list of participating neighbors.

I don't know if there is any relationship, but yesterday I was unable to post my facilities for my neighbors to work. That is working fine today.
Hi Katherina,
You need to go to your preferences (the wrench at the top of your farm) and check the box for "Enable NCC"
Old Jun 23 2019, 07:55 PM

Thanks Taz. That took care of it. I've played the contest many times. I have no idea how that box got clicked off.
Old Jun 27 2019, 08:13 PM
Account Not Linked

I am sure this is something I did, but, I started the NCC and all of the facilities for the contest are showing except the Vietnamese rest which was in storage and I placed on a farm. It is the only one not showing, so what did I do wrong so that I dont do it again. Thanks for the advice in advance.

Tags
add faciities in contest, boosting trains, exp pts, facilities in contest, help and support, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest., neighborhood contests, working the contest